Fan Fictions

“Pehli Mulakat” short stry (last part IV)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Pehli Mulakat is a very cute story and it has only an evening discription.. its as usual my short story whihc is simple and hope u feel its sweet as well...Embarrassed

The short story is of very few parts...hmmm less than 7parts.. I wont tell u the exact parts so soon..

This story can also remind u of my previous longest story ' Tumsey Milkey ' how?? u wil get to know soon....LOL

My heart felt thanks to my lovely friends Bini, San , Sara & Tannu, Golu, Jyothi...

A Big hug and thanks to my adorable friends out here, Vandana , Monikaseth, Seasplash khubu, Junz, Rabia, sumitwadhwa, vallanki & Nida..

The first part will be posted soon...Big smile

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 11 April 2008 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiRadiantTreasure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "“Pehli Mulakat” short stry (last part IV)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Will be waiting for the story very eagerly...

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
post soon Tongue

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
bhoomi

hi! how r u????? Pls cont soon waiting eagerly

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumitwadhwa

Will be waiting for the story very eagerly...

yup will post the first part soon...waise whats ur name?

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

post soon Tongue

post kar rahi hun .. vandu dear...

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by golu_1677

bhoomi

hi! how r u????? Pls cont soon waiting eagerly

Hi... dear Golu.. am doign fine.. hope u too doing well...u must have read this story already na.... will post the first part soon

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
"Pehli Mulakat"

Part I

Chehal: Pata nahi kyun badi hi ghabrahat ho rahi hai. (she is nervous yet there is happiness on her face)
Seema: Take it easy! (Smiling at her)
Chehal: Pata nahi yeh dress bhi, main theek dikh rahi hoon na? ( looking in the mirror)
Seema: Ab bahut hogaya, teen ghante se dhekh rahi hoon, kabhi dress badla jaa raha hai, kabhi jewellery. Late ho jaogi. U r looking very pretty, the only thing lacking is…. ( tickles her).. ur beautiful smile…J
(Both hug each other laughing aloud)
Chehal: Thank u so much. Aaj tu mere sath thi , warna main to pagal hui jaa rahi thi..
Seema: Accha, ab aisa kuch Usse nahi kehna, warna shadi se inkaar kardega,
Chehal: Usme kya hai, pehle se sab pata hona chahiye mere bare main (laughing)..hai na?J(Chehal's  Dad & Mom come. )
Mr & Mrs Goel: Chehal beta,  tu tayaar hai?
Chehal: Haan..! (her parents feel happy to see her all excited & happy with the proposal)
Mr. Goel: Chalo Taxi agayi hai. (She hugs her Papaji & Mom.)Hamesha khush raho.. (pyaar se sar pe hath pherte hue)
Chehal: Ok, Bye Papaji. Bye Maa…(she has a broad smile..) bye Seema
Seema: u take care & don't get nervous.
Chehal: I will (getting a bit anxious)
Chehal sat in the taxi taking a deep breath. She is going for dinner with the Boy her parents have chosen for her. She has seen him at family weddings & knew all about him. Their families were eager to get them married. As per their parent's wish, they were ready to get married after they meet once. Both their families were broad minded enough to let them meet for dinner where they could talk freely. Chehal had liked whatever she had heard about him, she felt nervous what she would ask? How she will decide only after 1 meeting? Chehal is thinking about this, sitting in the Taxi.

Mahir: Yaar, Yeh bahut formal hai. Jacket nahi pehanna, I don't like this colour. (Scattering all the clothes on the floor)
Tarun: Tujhe jo pehnna hai pehan. (gets frustrated) Ab tere nakhre dekh main to thak gaya. (Gathering the clothes from the floor)
Mahir: Aree yaar, tu naraaz mat ho. Pata nahi waise to Aaine mey chehra gorse dekhe to kitne saal hogaye. Aaj to jab bhi dekh raha hoon, khuch ajeebsa lag raha hai. Thoda young feel karna chahta hoon. U know I should not look too formal, nor too informal…ab jaisa hoon waisa dekhu….but..
(Tarun interrupts)….tu pahunchega to dekhega na…tujhe pata hai, only 15 mints  bache hain….
Mahir: O! Kya Raghu aya gaadi ki survising karake....
Tarun: Achaa ab yeh sab yaad aya…Not yet!…
Mahir: Lagta hai main late ho jaunga..
Tarun: Tu bina gaadi ke jaa sakta hai lekin bina kapdo ke nahi (laughing loudly)(Mahir starts hitting him. Both r fighting and soon Mahir's Dad & Mom enter the room)
Mrs Oberoi: yeh dekho, yeh shadi ki umra hogayee aur ab bacho jaise jhagad rahe hain…inka main kya karoon.
Mr Oberoi: Mahir yeh sab kya hai! (angrily)(Mahir & Tarun stand straight, looking at each other.)
Mahir: Sorry Dad! Mom I was just checking my outfit. I will be ready within 5 mints.
Mr Oberoi: Get ready now. (with a sharp tone & goes out of the room) (Mahir & Tarun take breath) Mahir: Dad aaj court marshal kardete. Bach gaya..
Mrs Oberoi: Ab chal jaldi tayaar ho, Phone aya Goels ka, Chehal nikalchuki.
Mahir: Mom, don't worry, main abhi nikalta hoon, just 5 mints (smiling), (she hugs him) Ok beta.
Mrs Oberoi goes out & Mahir gets ready. He is all done & checks out of the house. Tarun & Mahir wait for the driver Raghu to come with the car. Mr & Mrs Oberoi come, Mahir take's their blessings. The car arrives & Mahir takes the keys from Raghu and drives in it for the dinner.
Mahir is not nervous, he is very anxious to meet Chehal. He knew he will have to get married to the girl of his father's choice but never had thought his father will give him freedom to have dinner with her & then to inform about his decision. Mahir had liked the girl from the few glimpses of hers at weddings. She was educated and he knew their families' r more than happy with the proposal. Mahir was excited to spend some time alone with her.

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 10 April 2008 at 12:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

j&b84gauranitaianju011Escapist.Rupali.kirti123dreamy4everRadiantTreasure

Post Reply New Post

Go to top