India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali really pregnant! (Page 2)

larkianjanese Newbie
larkianjanese
larkianjanese

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
prolly after she turns good, there going to find out the killer and everything and kkusum is gonna finsih Wink veryyy doubtfull.....cuz its bin running for yearssss....it won an award for longest running serial

Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
WoW.GooD Newzz
tina2mina Senior Member
tina2mina
tina2mina

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

HI guys,

Where did u hear these rumors? I hope they are not true. Because if Kali gets pregnant for real then Garv will have to stay married with Kali even though Kali doesn't tell him that she is pregnant. I mean eventually he will find it out wouldn't he? If Kali is pregnant for more than 6 months or so? And even if Kali becomes good then Garv will never get divorced from that Kali.

I think you guys misunderstood the interview, the interview of Kali and Kumud. I read that too but long long time ago. You can also say that ,, that interview was taken a long time ago, because in that interview Kumud says that Her look is "GOING" to change "POST HER MARRIAGE WITH GARV". So those episodes are gone already. And also Kali says in her interview that she is gonna show her soft emotions in the serial that she lost Garv because of her stupid behaviour. Didn't we see that already, when Garv broke off their engagement when he found out that Kali was still with Nakul even when they were engaged. And then Kali started to have feelings for Garv after she found the truth about Nakul deceiving her.

See, these all shows that the interviews were taken a long time ago. I am just making things clear.

Go to top