E$HA thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
  Add to My MSN  

Shriya molested in a temple!

South Indian actress Shreya Saran was allegedly molested by an employee of a monastery during a visit to the famed Tirupati temple. The actress slapped the man and handed him over to her security guards.

The actress, who co-starred with Tamil superstar Rajnikant in last year's blockbuster 'Shivaji - The Boss', was allegedly molested in full public view when she was returning after offering prayers at the temple, some 180 km north of here, early Monday. Shreya did not file a police complaint.

The incident was repeatedly beamed on television channels late Tuesday.

'The man misbehaved with me just as I was coming out of the temple. I slapped him and my security personnel did the rest. I firmly believe that every molestation victim should do what I did,' the actress was quoted as saying.

According to police sources who talked on phone from Tirupati, the transgressor was identified as Hari.

Hari, who is working in a monastery located near the temple, was handed over to the local police by the Shreya's assistants.

The man has since been released, as there is no case because of the absence of a complaint, sources added.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=19706

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good
She did right 👏
E$HA thumbnail
^^ ur rite. i mean @ a temple as well. what is wrong wid such men??

i saw dis news on star where she was saying she didnt tell da police coz they already ave soo much wrk to do and instead of leaving everything 2 dem sort it out ur self. these men think they can get away wid anything wen it comes to women but sorry to say gone r dose dayz wen a woman does nothing. this the 21st century and 2dayz women have left men behind and we r fully trained and no how 2 handle it.

and those dat dnt well they should coz if u cant stick up for urself den u cant do anything 4 others.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You go girl. 😊 You did the right thing.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is this true? but if it is, shame on that loser,ugggggh I hate men that try to use their strength in the wrong way. 😡
E$HA thumbnail
^ yes its true. i saw it on the news. she was giving an interview about it and i was like whats going on cozz they were showing videos of men getting beaten up and i thought sum kind of a riot happened @ da temple
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Choice Shreya! 😊
I Hope That Man Learned A Lesson 😳 😡
E$HA thumbnail
^ but do men really learn?? i mean they go make the same mistakes again coz apprently dats a "men" thing 2 do. they shud be locked up. no1 but a woman, esp an asian woman can understand what we go through and the amount we do and yet dis still happens.