todays eposide in uk

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

disha was wearing a red saree at the party and dk was wereing a blue suit .

vedent and giage took all the criedet for khaan empire they said they both took it to 8000 disha want to the coner and started to cry she rembered all the parts with dk

it was so sad disha was crying

dk is so stuped ๐Ÿ˜ก

did Dk and Disha see eachother?? Edited by nsa4657 - 18 years ago
yeh dk and disha saw each other, disha was standin next to9 dk wen he blatantly ignord her and ws praisin his maa gargi!
disha wen off to a corner n strted ๐Ÿ˜ญ and thinkin of the past good times wit dk(rain scene holi i luve u scene) n wen gargi made dk get on his knees n beg for sum's life while disha ws ๐Ÿ˜ญ dk luked at her n ws plannin his revenge on her!
wt a loving husband he is?!
luv
minnie
thanks for telling me minnie!
i fink we all felt reli bad 4 dish i know stupid gargi and ved i thought it was dish that made kanaka from a company of 500 crores 2 800 crores and they tuk the credit how mean!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Luv Mad!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by Princes_Mad!

i fink we all felt reli bad 4 dish i know stupid gargi and ved i thought it was dish that made kanaka from a company of 500 crores 2 800 crores and they tuk the credit how mean!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Luv Mad!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah Disha made a profit of 300 crores w/out paying regular visits to Kanaka....wat a dedication....she was busy wid Kanchi & her investigation....but still managed to make such a huge profit....mind blowing๐Ÿ‘I must go for some management training to her๐Ÿ˜†

actually thats kindof stupid i agree CB cuz DK has been workin in Kanaka 4 like 1/2 his life and Disha cum's along and within like a month or so made 300 crores of profit!! ๐Ÿ˜† I wish i had such skills ๐Ÿ˜†

Luv Mad!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
L0L ur f0rgettin by this Time Kanaka iz already a well established C0mpany ๐Ÿ˜† but i see where u l0t are c0mi frm it is hard t0 beleive Dish making all this pr0fit ๐Ÿ˜†

BIG J

Originally posted by Big J

L0L ur f0rgettin by this Time Kanaka iz already a well established C0mpany ๐Ÿ˜† but i see where u l0t are c0mi frm it is hard t0 beleive Dish making all this pr0fit ๐Ÿ˜†

BIG J

Uffffโ€ฆ..how can I forget, we have a Disha ka Majnu in our forum๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ..yes it is hard to believe a Dumbo like Disha making 300 crore profit that too when she was mourning on her hubby's deathโ€ฆ.I need training from her before her brain transplant๐Ÿ˜†

L0L SIS Lage Rah0 ๐Ÿ˜†

BIG J