Members’ FF -***Epilogue/The End***- Pg 83 - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
ok let me try..... i am not good at this but a short one:

Su: kk, kya kar kya rahi ho. (and hits back kk)

kk snaps immediately and says: su, mujhe neend aa rahi thi!!!

su: sona ghar jaake abhi party mein jaana hai!!!

kk: tum sidhe dekhke drive karo. idhar udhar mat dekho.

Su: oh! to ab tum muje driving sikhaogi!! shakal dekhi hai aaine mein. 😆

kk: tumse to behtar hi hai!!!

Su:aacha ye baat hai!!! (and sppeds his bile)

Kk: su su su kya kar rahe ho!!! roko verna main baat nahin karungi.

Su: thik hai!!! (he stops) ab dekho aaine mein (all her hair r on her face).bhootini se kam nahin lag rahi 😆 aur waise bhi hum pohoch gaye party mein.

Kk: su tumhe to dekh lungi!!!

someone continue soon.
Su: abhi dekh lo na!!aankhon main kuchh problem hai ke baad main dekhogi?? 😛

KK gets off the bike,purposely pushing Sumit with force..Sumit almost slips off the bike,but holds on in time & looks at her angrily...she just bares her teeth & smiles,then tries to comb her hair into place in the side mirror,allt he while Sumit is staring at her.....she catches him looking at her,tosses her hair behind & walks away towards the gate...Sumit shakes his head,parks his bike & goes in too....

Jatin:kya Sumit..kahan reh gaya tha tu??

Su: abh aa gaya hoon nah?kyun tension leta hai??

Jatin: achha tikh hai...aaja mauj masti karein 😉

Sumit smiles & suddenly sees KK on the dance floor...she is dancing to mauja mauja & everyone is clapping at her awesome dance moves...one of her workmates says

KK kya baat hai!!tum tho yahan sab se behthar dance karti ho....tumhe tho dance contest main haraa hi nahin sakta! 👏 👏

Jatin: Excuse me...hamara Sumit bhi kisise kam nahin....uske aage tho achhe accho ki waat lag jaati hai!! 😉

Sumit just smiles while KK looks at him in frustration...

KK: agar yeh baat hai tho yahin par dance contest ho jaye....jho jeetega usse jho chahiye woh milega....

Su: mujhe koi problem nahin hai...

Jatin: yess!!!tho chalo shuru hojaye!

someone continue....am off!
wow..
loved all the parts..
continue 😃
plzzzzzzzzz contuiedd writingg plzzzzzzzz it to good reallyyy
Sumit & KK stare daggers at each other.....then Sumit winks at her,she sticks out her tongue at him & points her thumb downward....He just smiles at her & stands next to her...

Su: KK tum darr tho nahin rahi ho na?? 😉

KK: Hmpf...darre meri jhoothi!! 😛

Sumit laughs & shouts 'Music plz'

The DJ puts on the song 'Jee Le' from U Me Aur Hum & Sumit & KK start dancing....all their friends & everyone present at the club is clapping & whistling....all girls are rooting for KK & all guys for Sumit...

They change to the 2nd song & Sumit looks at KK while dancing & sees that she's getting tired.....he remembers the morning when he threw water on her & scared her 😆 & feels bad 😳 ......he thinks to himself 'Sumit aaj tune is bechaari ko bahut disturb kar liya ab kam se kam yeh dance competition tho jeet jaane de'....another part of his brain says 'nahin Sumit isne tujhe kam sataya hai....tujhe hi jeetna chahiye'....the war goes on in his head & in his confusion,he misses his jump & falls 😭....the girls all start shouting & clapping for KK.....KK is so out of breath that she immediately sits down too...

KK: tum tikh tho ho??

Su: tum mujhe yeh poochh rahi ho??tumhe tho khush hona chahiye ke tum jeet gayee....

KK: main tumhari jaisi nahin hoon 😛 ab batau bhi tum tikh tho ho???lagi nahin na?? 😕

Su: arrey yaar main tikh hoon....ab plz mera sar mat khao 😆

KK: yeh lo!!kisi ka haal poochhna bhi sar khaana hota hai???ab jab tum tikh ho tho shart bhi yaad hai na?? 😉

Su: kaunsi shart?? 😃

KK: achha!!vaade se mukro mat!!mard ho tho shart nibhao!

Su: tikh hai meri maa tu jho bolegi main woh karunga! 😆 😆

Verni,Sonu & all u other guys...plz continue nah 😭 ...it's more fun if we all contribute a part each...
ok Di..here's the next part..

Kk-itni jaldi thodi na bata dungi...main har kaam mauka dekh ke..chaalaki se karti hun..wo i am a very smart lass na.. 😆

Su-haan..haan...wo toh dikhta hi hai ... 😆

Kk-kuch kaha?..

Su-nahin nahin...theek hai... 😆

Kk-toh kal subah 10 baje tayyar rehna sunanae ke liye... 😳

Su-ok...

After the party, Sumit drops Kumkum by his bike..He finds her weak and tired..She falls asleep, holding his waist and leaning in him... 😳

He stops the bika at one side...

Su-Oye madam..!!..dekho..yahaan... 😳

But as he touches her palm, he finds it hot..

Su-arrey...tumhe toh bukhaar hai..

(it was my kind of part) 😆
Edited by sumitwadhwa - 16 years ago
ha rahilla to good i will write dot worry bt latter 😆
seing kk condition he is bit tensed 😕 he takes her to house and knocks the door as no was there in the house except mini opens door and is shocked to see kk in that state ask wht happened to kk 😭
su: hi i am su kk boss kk has fallen asleep and she is having bit fever
mini:thanks fr getting her
su ask mini to take care and su leaves
her kk is given mediciene and she is getting well 😛
here su reaches home and get freshen up and lies on the bit but he cannt sleep as he keeps thinking about kk
😉
su:kk kisi hogi let me call her(bt hesitates a bit) 😉
su feels restless and after an hour he decidec to call her finally he call her bt mini pickes up and su ask how is kk and mini says ki she is fine 😛 su then puts the phone and is bit relived
later next morning su goes to office bt kk didnt turn up he getts bit borred and feels tensed whydid kk didnt turn up
hey good u all 3. me too write but after readinf of ur all as i am tired tpday of reading. 😉
really you 3 are soo amazingg contuied you though its soo good