AnTaRa MitRa : ThE rEaL uStAaD FC-32

madhy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhy thumbnail
OK FINE NOW I HV OPENED UP NEW FC 👏 👏 👏

CONGOO ANTARIANS WE R STILL ROCK LIKE B4 👏 👏
maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW!..Congo Bongo Shongo for new home sweet home Guys👏

nice copy pasting Madhy 😉 😆
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo bongo guyssssss

i don't like opening first page man it take too long to upload 😆

good job congrats everyone 😛
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

congrats for opening yet another Fan club ..Thanks Madhy for opening the FC ..I have become very lazyy these days ...I think it's the "Bitu" effect 😆 ..although he is invisible these days ....

omg !!!! so many reality shows between Sony and Star Plus ....waiting for Star Plus 's ....superstar show .....I'll listen 1st and then will decide who to support ...I think we should open a separate thread to support our Idol gang 😛

Madhyy I am dying to talk to u about Anwesha's singing too...woh KD supported Anwesha too 👏 he has good taste 😉 ....Ya I agree with u the grand finale was the best we've ever seen ..I loved Ashwarya's katon pe kheech kie and pyar ki ek kahani suno , a lotttt 👏 ....and Anwesha toh audience ko khalaas kar dala with her ami je tomar, kajra mohabbatwala, jhumka gira re, crazy kia re , khallaas 😛 

I will post the videos over here soon 😃    

Edited by bruno4 - 16 years ago
indian888 thumbnail
hey guys

congrats ...for new fan club

good job madhy 👏

Yesteraday shweta and sandya danced well 👏
indian888 thumbnail
hey koel

so u also having my effect ...even i m also having my effect 😆

how are you ????

i dint watch the full final ..but whatever i saw was really great 😛
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
ohhh talking about invisible ...here comes our invisible man ..Hi Bituuu ..how r u ???

Yes shweta and sandhya were awesome but I still prefer shweta and thank God Sraoj khan is blunt enough to tell Sandhya which I have been thinking all along ...sometimes her( sandhya's) facial expressions scares me 😆
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian888

hey koel

so u also having my effect ...even i m also having my effect 😆

how are you ????

i dint watch the full final ..but whatever i saw was really great 😛

yup ....I have become soo lazy ...I noticed Sumesh's post about opening the fc...but was praying that before i come today "please God let somebody open it"...aur God ne meri batein sun li 😆....

arre kyun itna achha finale nahi dekha .....of course i watched the recorded version kyunki i came to know the result so i didn't have time to sit thru the ads .....lekin mazaaa aaya .....😃

So which movie did u go to see without watching the finale ???????😆  

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks madhy...atleast u proved again ur dedication for Antara while others are so lazy when come to post a topic copying from other fc... 👏 👏 👏

I purposely didnt open yesterday to check whether who will do it atlast...29th one opened by me...30th by huzi 31st by sonu...

thanks madhy... 👏 👏 👏