Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

^^Thank u Dr.Sarika for visiting the FC..We are in dire need of doctor these days..We are suffering from 'Prem' Mania..what dose should we take..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Can I advice???I am not a doctor though

''STAY AWAY FROM HARSH''

Thats the best dose u can have 🀣

angelic eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Ya then koi scene create ho jaayega

And the directors will forget ki its Prem Heer ki love story

Harsh-Yoj ki shuru ho jaayegi 🀣

^^Haila...😲Won't that be awesome..πŸ˜‰But too Filmy Types..Shitt Hope Harsh doesn't read all this..Omgg..🀣 But aisa hoga toh What Fun!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

^^Thank u Dr.Sarika for visiting the FC..We are in dire need of doctor these days..We are suffering from 'Prem' Mania..what dose should we take..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Wat treatment i can give you all wen i myself is suffering from so many ppl's manias!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›Anyways just watch the serial three times a day-morning,afternoon n night !!Do this for few days!!Then we will see!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angelic eyes thumbnail

Can I advice???I am not a doctor though

''STAY AWAY FROM HARSH''

Thats the best dose u can have 🀣

U aren't allowed to advice..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dr.Sarika see Daisy is troubling ur patient..I wouldn't mind Dr.Harshad Chopda treating me too..πŸ˜†I wouldn't mind being his patient daily..πŸ˜†
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarikalrl

Wow!!I have many patients before completing my study!!IF seems so profitable!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thants so nice of him to visit the FC!!Does he have a account here??😳

Ya u will be a RICH doc on the FC...heheheheeh

No Harsh dosent have an IF id..He comes here secretlyπŸ˜†

delo thumbnail

^^Haila...😲Won't that be awesome..πŸ˜‰But too Filmy Types..Shitt Hope Harsh doesn't read all this..Omgg..🀣 But aisa hoga toh What Fun!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am telling him today

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE read the first 10 pages of ur new FC

U will get to see a different side of Yoj 🀣

delo thumbnail

U aren't allowed to advice..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dr.Sarika see Daisy is troubling ur patient..I wouldn't mind Dr.Harshad Chopda treating me too..πŸ˜†I wouldn't mind being his patient daily..πŸ˜†

Dr.Chopda is already busy...Plss follow my advice or Dr.Sarika's advice...Jyada mat bolo ab tumπŸ˜†

angelic eyes thumbnail
^^πŸ˜† Dr.Sarika is the treatment for me getting better or Worse..The more i see Prem..The more me becoming his Fan and falling in lovee with him..😳😳
angelic eyes thumbnail

Ya u will be a RICH doc on the FC...heheheheeh

No Harsh dosent have an IF id..He comes here secretlyπŸ˜†

Yup..he spies in secretly..πŸ˜† He is damnn sweet and visits the FC to read the feedback on him..πŸ˜³πŸ‘
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarikalrl

Wat treatment i can give you all wen i myself is suffering from so many ppl's manias!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›Anyways just watch the serial three times a day-morning,afternoon n night !!Do this for few days!!Then we will see!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Doctor...I am already watching it twice daily...Not to forget the videos...Watching pictures ..Talking about him with these mad girls...Still the symptoms remain...πŸ˜†