Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: lalala10

This FF is going to be pretty cool..... please do continue..it sounds great!!!!!

aww thnx im glad u think that...i will continue asap

lovestorm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
heyyy rinkz!
where ya at? miss ya
so u beta come back
its an order! πŸ˜† jk
~Rinki~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovestorm

heyyy rinkz!
where ya at? miss ya
so u beta come back
its an order! πŸ˜† jk

hey chica, whats up? im here just was rlly busy wit helping my friend with her quicenera so yea....awwwww i miss ya to ;] dont worry im bak but im trying to think for the stories and now im thinkin of starting a new one from the begining and all that nd my tests are going on rite now just finished yesterday from two weeks of state testin uuugggghhhhh so annoyin seriously lol dont worry mistress i shall obey ur order and think of the story and start it asap so u can comment on it k?

luv

rinkz

lovestorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

hey chica, whats up? hmm... i just gave mi ap exam todayyyy!!! i'm so glad i'm done wid it yaya! im here just was rlly busy wit helping my friend with her quicenera ohh how cool! wait, is that the 15th bday or 16th...? so yea....awwwww i miss ya to ;] lolz dont worry im bak but im trying to think for the stories and now im thinkin of starting a new one from the begining noooo! u did dat wid the one before too.... hmph! no fair! try to contd dis na! haha mi mumbai-ness is showing wid the "na" and all that nd my tests are going on rite now just finished yesterday from two weeks of state testin ughh i hate those too uuugggghhhhh so annoyin seriously lol dont worry mistress lolz hahah i shall obey ur order u beta girl and think of the story and start it asap so u can comment on it k? hmm.... ok.... yaya! lolz

luv

rinkz

~Rinki~ thumbnail

haha lol i kno i said that abt this one too but i have no clue on wat to do for the next part im having a writers block so im trying to make it go away by writing a new story and hopefully ill get off the block nd update the ones i haven't ;]

prabhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww this is gonna b a good story. zaib's in it!!! πŸ˜› πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i hope this story has a happy ending!! 😊 plz post the firts part fast.. i can't wait!! πŸ˜ƒ
~Rinki~ thumbnail

hey guyz im stopping this fic for a while...so sorry but will restart it later in da summer...i started another one called eternal lovers read that one because im working on that one rite now!!! hope you all like and plz comment!!

rinkz

Edited by ~Rinki~ - 15 years ago