Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Primarily focusing on the words like apologies or sorry. Do you think they actual communicate feelings  or any value ?

Do you take a sorry seriously? or merely respond ohh dw.. or doesn't matter etc...

Hope can the word sorry, be communicated so that it is more heart felt rather then just a word?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does words reflect thier actual value?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged

For me the word sorry is there always in my mouth slip,i use it almost too often!

Mmm..Yup,i dotn think it reflects its actual value! but there are many a cases wen Sory changes the worse situations to better one's!! Tongue

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged

The word sorry can calm things down temporarily, prevent further flare ups. Dunno about its longterm effectiveness though.Smile

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

The word sorry can calm things down temporarily, prevent further flare ups. Dunno about its longterm effectiveness though.Smile

Very effective when, many moons later, the other half has done something and hasn't tendered an apology WinkLOL

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

..........Okay, the point here is that we tend to assign extra-special meanings to the hollow words of people we may think are close to us or extra-special to us. On the other hand, we may overlook the genuine full of wisdom words of someone who we don't like that much.

That's why it's said ki jab dil miley hotey hain toh ek doosrey ki her baat achhee lagtee hai per jab dilon mein daraar aa jaye tab achhee baat bhi buri lagti hai. 

So, at the end of the day, it all depends on our perspective...do WE want to capture the real meaning/essence/value behind someone's words or not Smile 

I think that's why they call it honeymoon period. LOL  More often than not , we tend not to take things at face value but add our own wishfull perspective to it and make it believable or unbelievable.Smile  

I think when someone says sorry , it is genuine and does not necessarily mean they won't do the same thing to you again.Smile

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I usually say the word sorry or appology heart felt, very very rarely I tell the word without feeling so. I don't like using the word unnecessarily

Post Reply New Post

Go to top