Debate Mansion

MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Why are you all coming up with members related questions LOL LOL Im too bad at that... Need to think so much for it LOL Going to make a rule saying no members related questions in MOTW LOL That way I will get saved... LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Bahni, woh ingredients wala question poochho na Wink bahut din sey kisi ko pakaya naheen dm per Tongue LOL

On popoular demand WinkLOL

Choose DMers as ingredients and cut, chop, grind, fry, boil, grill them to come up with a signature dish Big smile

LOL

Never have I come across such crazy question LOL  You never became MOTW in Drama oops Debate Mansion WinkLOLI am going to first cut you and Gauridi into pieces Angry LOL - Arrey, if we had been afraid of being cut we wouldn't have given you the question LOL 

This recipe is called DM mix Paratha which will be sweet, sour, spicy and salty...

First to make a dough... Here Ashu will be the flour... Now cutting down Gauridi to add the spice to main ingredient... Grinding RTH to add salt... Chopping down Mythili to add some sweetness... Grilling me, like you all are doing Cry to add a mixture of all the ingredients... Now mix all to make a dough... Using SJB as belan making the round paratha... And Raj will be the boiling oil which will be used to make the sweet, hot, spicy and salted paratha... LOL

Thumbs Up As long as I get to flatten people, I am happy WinkLOL 

You have to name the paratha now!

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

i was waiting for #5 caption per anu gol ker gayee wohLOL

Me too LOL MOTW ji, pls attempt karo na LOL

Me three... LOL That was the best picture Ashu posted .Clap.did you notice how  the lioness cornered him against a wall and how scared he looks when his lioness is screaming at him..LOL Wink 

Actually I remembered two people even while answering, but dont know whether to put it up here or not Embarrassed LOL

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Why are you all coming up with members related questions LOL LOL Im too bad at that... Need to think so much for it LOL Going to make a rule saying no members related questions in MOTW LOL That way I will get saved... LOL

Ha! Ha! Too late! Evil Smile LOLLOL The idea is to make you think about us differently WinkTongue

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Me three... LOL That was the best picture Ashu posted .Clap.did you notice how  the lioness cornered him against a wall and how scared he looks when his lioness is screaming at him..LOL Wink 

Actually I remembered two people even while answering, but dont know whether to put it up here or not Embarrassed LOL

Just put it, sochney ka nahi... rest jo hogga uskey liye 'Sorry' hai, nps LOL...loved the paratha recipe... LOL

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Bahni, woh ingredients wala question poochho na Wink bahut din sey kisi ko pakaya naheen dm per Tongue LOL

On popoular demand WinkLOL

Choose DMers as ingredients and cut, chop, grind, fry, boil, grill them to come up with a signature dish Big smile

LOL

Never have I come across such crazy question LOL  You never became MOTW in Drama oops Debate Mansion WinkLOLI am going to first cut you and Gauridi into pieces Angry LOL - Arrey, if we had been afraid of being cut we wouldn't have given you the question LOL 

This recipe is called DM mix Paratha which will be sweet, sour, spicy and salty...

First to make a dough... Here Ashu will be the flour... Now cutting down Gauridi to add the spice to main ingredient... Grinding RTH to add salt... Chopping down Mythili to add some sweetness... Grilling me, like you all are doing Cry to add a mixture of all the ingredients... Now mix all to make a dough... Using SJB as belan making the round paratha... And Raj will be the boiling oil which will be used to make the sweet, hot, spicy and salted paratha... LOL

Thumbs Up As long as I get to flatten people, I am happy WinkLOL 

You have to name the paratha now!

The name would be - Chatpata DM da Paratha!! and caption to sell that would be - "Agar chakna ho zindagi ka har swaad, toh khao Chatpata DM da Paratha" Embarrassed

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

LOL  I know .. we all have 2 people in mind..Wink dunno if everyone has same 2 ppl though..LOL  Wink.. pm them and see if they mind and post your answer yaar.

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Just put it, sochney ka nahi... rest jo hogga uskey liye 'Sorry' hai, nps LOL...loved the paratha recipe... LOL

Agree! Anu, we are all cool Cool!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top