Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu (Page 4)

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Joined: 29 October 2005
Posts: 16342

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Why are you all coming up with members related questions LOL LOL Im too bad at that... Need to think so much for it LOL Going to make a rule saying no members related questions in MOTW LOL That way I will get saved... LOL
SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Bahni, woh ingredients wala question poochho na Wink bahut din sey kisi ko pakaya naheen dm per Tongue LOL

On popoular demand WinkLOL

Choose DMers as ingredients and cut, chop, grind, fry, boil, grill them to come up with a signature dish Big smile



LOL

Never have I come across such crazy question LOL  You never became MOTW in Drama oops Debate Mansion WinkLOLI am going to first cut you and Gauridi into pieces Angry LOL - Arrey, if we had been afraid of being cut we wouldn't have given you the question LOL 

This recipe is called DM mix Paratha which will be sweet, sour, spicy and salty...

First to make a dough... Here Ashu will be the flour... Now cutting down Gauridi to add the spice to main ingredient... Grinding RTH to add salt... Chopping down Mythili to add some sweetness... Grilling me, like you all are doing Cry to add a mixture of all the ingredients... Now mix all to make a dough... Using SJB as belan making the round paratha... And Raj will be the boiling oil which will be used to make the sweet, hot, spicy and salted paratha... LOL

Thumbs Up As long as I get to flatten people, I am happy WinkLOL 

You have to name the paratha now!

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Joined: 29 October 2005
Posts: 16342

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by Gauri_3

 i was waiting for #5 caption per anu gol ker gayee wohLOL

Me too LOL MOTW ji, pls attempt karo na LOL

 Me three... LOL That was the best picture Ashu posted .Clap.did you notice how  the lioness cornered him against a wall and how scared he looks when his lioness is screaming at him..LOL Wink 

 

Actually I remembered two people even while answering, but dont know whether to put it up here or not Embarrassed LOL

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anuradha

Why are you all coming up with members related questions LOL LOL Im too bad at that... Need to think so much for it LOL Going to make a rule saying no members related questions in MOTW LOL That way I will get saved... LOL

Ha! Ha! Too late! Evil Smile LOLLOL The idea is to make you think about us differently WinkTongue

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Joined: 01 January 2006
Posts: 11737

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by Gauri_3

 i was waiting for #5 caption per anu gol ker gayee wohLOL

Me too LOL MOTW ji, pls attempt karo na LOL

 Me three... LOL That was the best picture Ashu posted .Clap.did you notice how  the lioness cornered him against a wall and how scared he looks when his lioness is screaming at him..LOL Wink 

 

Actually I remembered two people even while answering, but dont know whether to put it up here or not Embarrassed LOL

Just put it, sochney ka nahi... rest jo hogga uskey liye 'Sorry' hai, nps LOL...loved the paratha recipe... LOL

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Joined: 29 October 2005
Posts: 16342

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by Anuradha

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Bahni, woh ingredients wala question poochho na Wink bahut din sey kisi ko pakaya naheen dm per Tongue LOL

On popoular demand WinkLOL

Choose DMers as ingredients and cut, chop, grind, fry, boil, grill them to come up with a signature dish Big smile



LOL

Never have I come across such crazy question LOL  You never became MOTW in Drama oops Debate Mansion WinkLOLI am going to first cut you and Gauridi into pieces Angry LOL - Arrey, if we had been afraid of being cut we wouldn't have given you the question LOL 

This recipe is called DM mix Paratha which will be sweet, sour, spicy and salty...

First to make a dough... Here Ashu will be the flour... Now cutting down Gauridi to add the spice to main ingredient... Grinding RTH to add salt... Chopping down Mythili to add some sweetness... Grilling me, like you all are doing Cry to add a mixture of all the ingredients... Now mix all to make a dough... Using SJB as belan making the round paratha... And Raj will be the boiling oil which will be used to make the sweet, hot, spicy and salted paratha... LOL

Thumbs Up As long as I get to flatten people, I am happy WinkLOL 

You have to name the paratha now!



The name would be - Chatpata DM da Paratha!! and caption to sell that would be - "Agar chakna ho zindagi ka har swaad, toh khao Chatpata DM da Paratha" Embarrassed
lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 2842

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by Gauri_3

 i was waiting for #5 caption per anu gol ker gayee wohLOL

Me too LOL MOTW ji, pls attempt karo na LOL

 Me three... LOL That was the best picture Ashu posted .Clap.did you notice how  the lioness cornered him against a wall and how scared he looks when his lioness is screaming at him..LOL Wink 

 

Actually I remembered two people even while answering, but dont know whether to put it up here or not Embarrassed LOL

 LOL  I know .. we all have 2 people in mind..Wink dunno if everyone has same 2 ppl though..LOL  Wink.. pm them and see if they mind and post your answer yaar.

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Just put it, sochney ka nahi... rest jo hogga uskey liye 'Sorry' hai, nps LOL...loved the paratha recipe... LOL

Agree! Anu, we are all cool Cool!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Archives Sections - hot debates and MOTW'

Author: raj5000   Replies: 1   Views: 9463

raj5000 1 9463 30 May 2013 at 7:18am by LeadNitrate
MOTW - A treat from the new Mod

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: Anuradha   Replies: 190   Views: 8116

Anuradha 190 8116 11 March 2008 at 11:40am by raj5000
MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: raj5000   Replies: 61   Views: 4331

raj5000 61 4331 18 February 2008 at 9:24pm by raj5000
MOTW -Deserving Member - Rockstallion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: raj5000   Replies: 179   Views: 7232

raj5000 179 7232 04 February 2008 at 4:45pm by raj5000
New WOW ...Big time surprise master!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: MNMS   Replies: 58   Views: 2917

MNMS 58 2917 18 March 2007 at 5:11pm by qwertyesque

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index