Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu (Page 3)

Anuradha IF-Veteran Member
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Don't you remember her thread on all IT people being insomniacs LOL!!

MOTW - aap ke liye ek sawal. Choose IF members, tell us what virus have they been affected with, and what anti-virus programme will cure them. Big smile

making sure, you don't miss the question!!! Tongue

Ok here are few of them:

Raj - No_Grammar_No_Spelling_Virus... Its often difficult for me to get what he says LOL AntiVirus is  - Special_Oxford_Dictionary _Antivirus

Gauridi - Any_Subject_Debate_Virus... She is into debates anywhere and at any time... Antivirus would be - No_Debate_World... A place where she cannot debate at all... That would make her stay away from debates...

Mythili - Neutral_Virus... Antivirus would be - Partial_Bheja_Virus...

SJB - Summary_For_Gauri virus... She always tries to make a summary of what Gauridi says... So, now antivirus would be the virus of Gauridi LOL

Deepak (SolidSnake) - India_Cricket_Virus... And antivirus would be - Anti_Cricket virus

CB - Long_Long_Posts_Any_Debates virus... And antivirus would be - World_Of_No_Debates

Varshadi - I_Love_Pets virus... Antivirus - well, I dont think they need any antivirus... Embarrassed

RTH - Always_Sensible virus... I really love to read her views... Antivirus - No antivirus again... Embarrassed

Ok now thats it LOL LOL
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@Anu - You are very welcome Anu, You sure are Master... juggling work/skl/IF/RL boy it's tough...loved thoses captions, lolssss on all, except 5, great pics Doc...

OK here is task, suggest DM members name on different items on
1. Chat stall. Eg Gol gappa =mbr1, Samosa =mbr2 etc..
2. Chinese stall (the red dragon wali tapri)
3. Pan ki dukaan
4. Fruits ka cart.
5. Udipi restra. Eg. Dosa =? , Sambhar =? etc

Thanks Gauri, am glad u liked the post Smile .
SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

@Anu - You are very welcome Anu, You sure are Master... juggling work/skl/IF/RL boy it's tough...loved thoses captions, lolssss on all, except 5, great pics Doc...

OK here is task, suggest DM members name on different items on
1. Chat stall. Eg Gol gappa =mbr1, Samosa =mbr2 etc..
2. Chinese stall (the red dragon wali tapri)
3. Pan ki dukaan
4. Fruits ka cart.
5. Udipi restra. Eg. Dosa =? , Sambhar =? etc

Thanks Gauri, am glad u liked the post Smile .

Raj! Kya baat hai??? Practising for the future WinkLOL

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

MOTW - aap ke liye ek sawal. Choose IF members, tell us what virus have they been affected with, and what anti-virus programme will cure them. Big smile

Ok here are few of them:

Raj - No_Grammar_No_Spelling_Virus... Its often difficult for me to get what he says LOL AntiVirus is  - Special_Oxford_Dictionary _Antivirus

Gauridi - Any_Subject_Debate_Virus... She is into debates anywhere and at any time... Antivirus would be - No_Debate_World... A place where she cannot debate at all... That would make her stay away from debates...

Mythili - Neutral_Virus... Antivirus would be - Partial_Bheja_Virus...

SJB - Summary_For_Gauri virus... She always tries to make a summary of what Gauridi says... So, now antivirus would be the virus of Gauridi LOL

Deepak (SolidSnake) - India_Cricket_Virus... And antivirus would be - Anti_Cricket virus

CB - Long_Long_Posts_Any_Debates virus... And antivirus would be - World_Of_No_Debates

Varshadi - I_Love_Pets virus... Antivirus - well, I dont think they need any antivirus... Embarrassed

RTH - Always_Sensible virus... I really love to read her views... Antivirus - No antivirus again... Embarrassed

Ok now thats it LOL LOL

OMG ROFLROFL Gauri's, RTH's, SJB's and Mine's were best...

@ my id - hehehe see that what makes people read the writing twice, and make sense out of it LOL ok.ok.. I accept it, blome ti omm ower dipandacy unn spulling / grummar tools , kash there waqs something on IF ROFLROFL

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Me and RTH???? We have never ever fought Ouch LOL
Good ones LOL

I know...Tongue Me and Tally in a  pillow fight..Clap. Loved it Anuradha. 

You are doing a fab job Anu. Congrats modji.Big smile

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

Ok here are few of them:

Raj - No_Grammar_No_Spelling_Virus... Its often difficult for me to get what he says LOL AntiVirus is  - Special_Oxford_Dictionary _AntivirusLOL

Gauridi - Any_Subject_Debate_Virus... She is into debates anywhere and at any time... Antivirus would be - No_Debate_World... A place where she cannot debate at all... That would make her stay away from debates... ROFL

Mythili - Neutral_Virus... Antivirus would be - Partial_Bheja_Virus... LOL

SJB - Summary_For_Gauri virus... She always tries to make a summary of what Gauridi says... So, now antivirus would be the virus of Gauridi LOL Anu ye bahut na insaafi hai! Please give me some credit for originality AngryLOL Don't wish Bahni's virus on me - bahut mehngaa padega WinkLOL We are two sides of the same coin Big smile

Deepak (SolidSnake) - India_Cricket_Virus... And antivirus would be - Anti_Cricket virus A whole bunch of us need this anti-virus WinkLOL

CB - Long_Long_Posts_Any_Debates virus... And antivirus would be - World_Of_No_Debates LOL

Varshadi - I_Love_Pets virus... Antivirus - well, I dont think they need any antivirus... Embarrassed  True, true Tongue

RTH - Always_Sensible virus... I really love to read her views... Antivirus - No antivirus again... Embarrassed I think she needs a Non-Sense-Ical virus for some masti WinkLOL

Ok now thats it LOL LOL

ClapClapClap

Anuradha IF-Veteran Member
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Bahni, woh ingredients wala question poochho na Wink bahut din sey kisi ko pakaya naheen dm per Tongue LOL

On popoular demand WinkLOL

Choose DMers as ingredients and cut, chop, grind, fry, boil, grill them to come up with a signature dish Big smile

LOL

Never have I come across such crazy question LOL I am going to first cut you and Gauridi into pieces Angry LOL

This recipe is called DM mix Paratha which will be sweet, sour, spicy and salty...

First to make a dough... Here Ashu will be the flour... Now cutting down Gauridi to add the spice to main ingredient... Grinding RTH to add salt... Chopping down Mythili to add some sweetness... Grilling me, like you all are doing Cry to add a mixture of all the ingredients... Now mix all to make a dough... Using SJB as belan making the round paratha... And Raj will be the boiling oil which will be used to make the sweet, hot, spicy and salted paratha... LOL
lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

i was waiting for #5 caption per anu gol ker gayee wohLOL

Me too LOL MOTW ji, pls attempt karo na LOL

Me three... LOL That was the best picture Ashu posted .Clap.did you notice how  the lioness cornered him against a wall and how scared he looks when his lioness is screaming at him..LOL Wink 

Go to top