Debate Mansion

MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 18

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

5 good things about
  • Himesh Reshmiyya
  • Lalu prasad Yadav
  • CKY's Chameli
  • George Bush
  • Mallika Sherawat
  • Ekta Kapoor
  • Rakhi Sawant
Seriously, only good qualities Tongue
Anu! Answer according to your convenience but don't skip pleaseSmile

Im really sorry again for not being present for a long time... Embarrassed Got busy with report submission and all.. wl try to do patch up in these 2 days for sure... Smile

Here goes ur answer.. very tough indeed Ouch Confused LOL

Himesh -
  • He does not care on what others speak about him.. In a way its good as it becomes a moral booster
  • He fulfills what he says.. Gave break for Vinit, Himani and Hemu... None of them fulfilled it.. He also took them on tour!!
  • Great mentor!! He supports his students whether right or wrong Wink
  • He can make ghosts alive Wink 
  • You hate him or love him, you cannot ignore him Tongue
Lalu Prasad Yadav
  • A smart man
  • Even if he is not that educated, he convinces people
  • A good comedian Big smile LOL
  • A decent cabinet minister... Atleast railways is getting profit because of him.. He is even taken steps so no tatkal tickets get wasted... great job... Clap
  • Knows the pulse of people and connects with them easily
Kareena (Let me write something good, otherwise ChameliKaYaar will come with buffalo behind me) LOL
  • Decent dancer
  • Good height
  • Among all the new actress, I would rate her as 2 or 3.. He performance in Jab we met was too good... Clap
  • She knows how to utilize whom and when Wink
  • She has good collections in her wardrobe LOL
George Bush
  • A great diplomat
  • Knows how to maintain the relationship with people... though after the recent inflation, not sure how it will be..
  • He is a friend for a friend and the biggest enemy for his enemies
  • Whatever it is, he is the head of one of the most developed nation and he deserves credit for it..
Mallika Sherawat Confused
  • She is dare to do anything LOL
  • Maintains her body very well Wink
  • She can stitch her clothes in just one meter cloth... tats an achievement you see Tongue
  • Only Indian actress to hv captured the heart of Jackie Chan LOL
Ekta Kapoor
  • She is the trend setter... Clap
  • Has given new life to television
  • Can do anything for TRPs
  • Make so many concepts for her serials...
  • Very very hard working and achieved so much in this young age
Rahkhi Sawant Angry I just cant stand her Angry
  • Very frank
  • Good dancer
  • Fought many Odds in life and yet successful
  • Can do anything to be on front cover Wink
Thats it.. cant think of anything more LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu (Page 17)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 20 April 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
congrats Anu, belated though this might be. Smile

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Hey do you miss my chiller questions....dont worry ab main aagayi naa....bindaaas answer dheena okieLOLWinkTongue

1- Tell me about your last crush!?Big smileTongue I guess its Shekhar (The vishal-shekhar pair)

2-  Your views about Crazzy peoples?EmbarrassedTongue They live life to their fullest Big smile

3- Your three weak points!!Wink Introvert, communication skills are getting poor, im moody...

4- Are you a shy person in real life? why or whynot?Big smile Im not shy, but reserved...

5- If someone not allow to visit IF wat you do!?Embarrassed Actually Im a person who believes in freedom... I do what I believe in... There is no one to actually put some rule on me and say you cannot do something... Then that person is gone for life..

6- You flirt with!!?Wink None.. never done tat in life...

7- Which sports you like to play?( dont say playing cards)Tongue batminton... I hv been school player...

8- If you can invisible what crazy things you do?Big smile I would go around the world to meet more crazy people to find what is the craziest thing I can do LOL

9- Your fevrt Tamil song?Big smile All songs from Kandukonden Kandukonden.. Love them...

10- If I give a rose...what you do!!? aaawwwOuchLOLTongue take the petals and give back the thorns to you Wink

just chill

vinu's

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Another question for the day for AnuSmile
  1. Say you are given the privilege of training the wonderful members of DM in a new software( some already well established software). Can we have a glimpse into your training class. May we know the types of doubts Dmers arise...may we know how these adult learners create hungama in your training....may we know..how your training class ended....
Cheers,
Myth

Ok this is the same software that we have designed for DM Wink Now its a training class for the DMers on how to use the new software...

As I have already explained the whole software in the specification, its now time for members to start using the software...

As they proceed, they face a difficulty in entering into srgmp as our Himesh is not accepting rotis... When asked why he is not accepting, he starts demanding for some spl roti.. Here comes Himesh's friend Abhi to persuade him to accept any kind of Roti.. But Himesh becomes adamant.. So, its now time for CB to use his convincing skills... But Himesh turned out to be a step ahead of him... Mythili is not behind.. She gives him lot of gifts, flowers, cakes and promises him to make good post for his birthday... Alas in vain.. Gauridi and SJB quickly jump on him to show women power...

Now Qwerty comes in argument with Himesh saying Mika is better than Himesh to add fire... Its now lighthouse turn to stop qwerty and take over the charge... She starts giving huge lectures along with TallyHo who tries to use the past experience by giving some medicines to him so he gets convinced...

Now there is a twist in the story... Everyone starts blaming each other for using wrong strategy of convincing Himesh... Himesh himself is now shocked to see few people raising their voice more than him... He gives out and allows everyone inside SRGMP to make them their frnds and learn new techniques of how to create huge drama on the sets Wink

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anuradha

Gauridi and SJB quickly jump on him to show women power...

Your story should have ended here LOLLOL Who can escape the dual charge??WinkLOL

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by raj5000

Thanks Anu for being a great sport... unfortunately have to bid goodbye midway on this post..but awesome job..keep it up..thanks all for participation. Keep the grill going till next few weeks LOL LOL ..tc bye

This gives me an idea about the next question I can ask AnuEvil Smile

All Dmers could not stand Raj being unfortunate.  So, we decided to hulla bol on his vacationWink  Now, please come up with a scenario describing:

-where did Raj go for his vacation

-how did the dmers find out about the place

-who all crashed in to his hotel suit to give him company

-what was Raj's reaction to see whole bunch of rowdy and one graceful (meEmbarrassed) dmers gate-crashing his vacation

-what was the end resultLOL

Raj's vacation spot - Switzerland as its more of a romantic place LOL DMers are quite sure, he will be choosing some place whr he gets the combination of  peace and a place to set up his marriage bureau... Tongue Now thr r various place with such combination, so DMers are trying to find out whr he would be... Only then all female DMers say it could be Switzerland and all male DMers claim it is Netherland... Thr is a huge ruckus created and its decided that each would go on their own way... So, atlast its women who win Wink

Now should I explain what would be the reaction of Raj???? LOL

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 April 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ok by this Im completing my MOTW atlast.. Sorry if I hv missed out any questions.. I know one of SJB's which I tried doing, but couldnt fit the songs for each DMer.. Embarrassed I sincere apologize for missing that out Embarrassed

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anuradha

Ok by this Im completing my MOTW atlast.. Sorry if I hv missed out any questions.. I know one of SJB's which I tried doing, but couldnt fit the songs for each DMer.. Embarrassed I sincere apologize for missing that out Embarrassed

No sweat, Anu! It was meant to be fun, and if it ain't fun for the MOTW then we won't enjoy it! Thank you for doing the others Big smile 

Ab jaldi se naya bakra/bakri dhoondo WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top