Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Believe

Hey do you miss my chiller questions....dont worry ab main aagayi naa....bindaaas answer dheena okieπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

1- Tell me about your last crush!?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› I guess its Shekhar (The vishal-shekhar pair)

2-  Your views about Crazzy peoples?πŸ˜³πŸ˜› They live life to their fullest πŸ˜ƒ

3- Your three weak points!!πŸ˜‰ Introvert, communication skills are getting poor, im moody...

4- Are you a shy person in real life? why or whynot?πŸ˜ƒ Im not shy, but reserved...

5- If someone not allow to visit IF wat you do!?😳 Actually Im a person who believes in freedom... I do what I believe in... There is no one to actually put some rule on me and say you cannot do something... Then that person is gone for life..

6- You flirt with!!?πŸ˜‰ None.. never done tat in life...

7- Which sports you like to play?( dont say playing cards)πŸ˜› batminton... I hv been school player...

8- If you can invisible what crazy things you do?πŸ˜ƒ I would go around the world to meet more crazy people to find what is the craziest thing I can do πŸ˜†

9- Your fevrt Tamil song?πŸ˜ƒ All songs from Kandukonden Kandukonden.. Love them...

10- If I give a rose...what you do!!? aaawwwπŸ˜†πŸ˜› take the petals and give back the thorns to you πŸ˜‰

just chill

vinu's

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Another question for the day for Anu😊

1. Say you are given the privilege of training the wonderful members of DM in a new software( some already well established software). Can we have a glimpse into your training class. May we know the types of doubts Dmers arise...may we know how these adult learners create hungama in your training....may we know..how your training class ended....
Cheers,
Myth

Ok this is the same software that we have designed for DM πŸ˜‰ Now its a training class for the DMers on how to use the new software...

As I have already explained the whole software in the specification, its now time for members to start using the software...

As they proceed, they face a difficulty in entering into srgmp as our Himesh is not accepting rotis... When asked why he is not accepting, he starts demanding for some spl roti.. Here comes Himesh's friend Abhi to persuade him to accept any kind of Roti.. But Himesh becomes adamant.. So, its now time for CB to use his convincing skills... But Himesh turned out to be a step ahead of him... Mythili is not behind.. She gives him lot of gifts, flowers, cakes and promises him to make good post for his birthday... Alas in vain.. Gauridi and SJB quickly jump on him to show women power...

Now Qwerty comes in argument with Himesh saying Mika is better than Himesh to add fire... Its now lighthouse turn to stop qwerty and take over the charge... She starts giving huge lectures along with TallyHo who tries to use the past experience by giving some medicines to him so he gets convinced...

Now there is a twist in the story... Everyone starts blaming each other for using wrong strategy of convincing Himesh... Himesh himself is now shocked to see few people raising their voice more than him... He gives out and allows everyone inside SRGMP to make them their frnds and learn new techniques of how to create huge drama on the sets πŸ˜‰
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuradha

Gauridi and SJB quickly jump on him to show women power...

Your story should have ended here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who can escape the dual charge??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

This gives me an idea about the next question I can ask Anu😈

All Dmers could not stand Raj being unfortunate.  So, we decided to hulla bol on his vacationπŸ˜‰  Now, please come up with a scenario describing:

-where did Raj go for his vacation

-how did the dmers find out about the place

-who all crashed in to his hotel suit to give him company

-what was Raj's reaction to see whole bunch of rowdy and one graceful (me😳) dmers gate-crashing his vacation

-what was the end resultπŸ˜†

Raj's vacation spot - Switzerland as its more of a romantic place πŸ˜† DMers are quite sure, he will be choosing some place whr he gets the combination of  peace and a place to set up his marriage bureau... πŸ˜› Now thr r various place with such combination, so DMers are trying to find out whr he would be... Only then all female DMers say it could be Switzerland and all male DMers claim it is Netherland... Thr is a huge ruckus created and its decided that each would go on their own way... So, atlast its women who win πŸ˜‰

Now should I explain what would be the reaction of Raj???? πŸ˜†
Anuradha thumbnail
Ok by this Im completing my MOTW atlast.. Sorry if I hv missed out any questions.. I know one of SJB's which I tried doing, but couldnt fit the songs for each DMer.. 😳 I sincere apologize for missing that out 😳
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok by this Im completing my MOTW atlast.. Sorry if I hv missed out any questions.. I know one of SJB's which I tried doing, but couldnt fit the songs for each DMer.. 😳 I sincere apologize for missing that out 😳

No sweat, Anu! It was meant to be fun, and if it ain't fun for the MOTW then we won't enjoy it! Thank you for doing the others πŸ˜ƒ 

Ab jaldi se naya bakra/bakri dhoondo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Your story should have ended here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who can escape the dual charge??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree with SJB hereπŸ˜†

Hey Anu, thanks for finding time to answer the questions.  We enjoyed grilling you.  As SJB said, it won't be any fun if the motw is not enjoying it.  So, no sweat.  You did your best and that's what matters.

😊

Anuradha thumbnail
Thank you SJB, Gauridi and others for all your support πŸ€— πŸ€— Its not that Im not enjoying, but couldn find the right time to do that question 😳

Will come up with new MOTW very soon and there is also a surprise for all DMers coming up πŸ˜›