Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Tribal Dance  Tribal DanceTribal DanceTribal DanceTribal DanceTribal Dance

Politician Hi All,

Sorry for delay...Parting Of The Sea  kind of held in some hectic workLove Gaze Thinking LOLeven though our bakra oops bakri was  Paris Is Free my bad.. well every thing seems al summeryBeach and fun time...better late then never nice   Famous 32 here it is presenting multi talented member...of DM..who has grilled numerous bakras and bakri..infact made them...LOLa modSweeping/member/contributer...very composed and come's with sensible arguements..as as well not new you to all...presenting   anu.rad aka Ms Sa re ga ma aka Anuradha ...Oscar Red Carpet 1 as MOTW...

Sorry in hurry...but hope u like ur siggy

"> view

Anu, I for sure like reading your views on IF, always reflects sense of maturity and humor..keep it up...and thanks for accepting MOTW invite from us...please share a briefAwards about urself and as u say..it's over to you guys...Rave

Thanks!

DM DT

Tribal Dance  Tribal DanceTribal DanceTribal DanceTribal DanceTribal Dance

Edited by raj5000 - 07 April 2008 at 11:17pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Hi Anu

Congratulations!!!

Here is something to tax ur brains..hehe!

Based on their debating styles, please use DMers names to write titles for following :

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Congrats Anuradha! I am so looking forward to this Evil Smile LOL

@ TH - dhansoo pics LOL but 5 is my absolute favourite LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Hey Doll,

Congratz!!!!!
Ab aayega maza LOL

@Ashu: Loved the pics. #5 is my fav too LOL I like the second one also.  I have two members in mind....it's a perfect fit for themLOL Waiting for Anu's responses now.

Anu, question for you:

How do you manage all that you have on your plate and still find time to make members' birthdays so very special for them by putting together the podcasts etc? Tum soti kab ho yaar, khati kab ho aur araam kab kartee ho???

We appreciate all that you do for us Hug

@Raj: Loved the intro with all the cute emoticons and the siggy is really cute!!!
I can never see the emoticons in Raj's post Unhappy

Don't you remember her thread on all IT people being insomniacs LOL!!

MOTW - aap ke liye ek sawal. Choose IF members, tell us what virus have they been affected with, and what anti-virus programme will cure them. Big smile

making sure, you don't miss the question!!! Tongue

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
LOL

Thanks Raj.. LOL Its all your luck... My trip has been cancelled and Im free this week Embarrassed Would luv to know you all.. Tongue

@ master of all trades.. LOL I dont know if I deserve all that... Anyways, thanks.. that was a sweet intro and nice siggy too Big smile

If you want me to tell about myself - "Main apni tareef khud kaise karungi"?? Wink But now if you insist... Then here you go!!

Im on the verge of completing my masters degree in computer science.. Doing my internship right now.. Came to IF searching some information on Rajeev Khandelwal and later on became part of SRGMP.. I luved doing updates here and made quite few friends who now are close to real... Theory of life, "Just be good to others and you will get back the same"...

Regarding debates, I luv debating and have participated in many debate fests in schools and colleges... Infact daily we have a debate in our office and we have some very interesting ones too.. Few of the topics which I have also started here in the section... The only problem Im unable to participate much here is due to lack of time!! But whenever I find time, I do go through some interesting points posted here!!

Edited by Anuradha - 08 April 2008 at 7:20am

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

Hi Anu

Congratulations!!!

Thanks Ashu!! Nice questions to start the grilling LOL

Here is something to tax ur brains..hehe!

Based on their debating styles, please use DMers names to write titles for following :

1)

Assuming that both in the pic are guys, That could none other than CB and Qwerty... I luv their debates though LOL

2)

Raj with some problem member... LOL

3)

Thats CB and Gauridi

4)

LightHouse and You

5)

I dont think there is anyone who keeps quite in DM and listens to the yelling... Everyone comes out and yells at the other.. so this one is disqualified in terms of DM LOL

6)

That would be RTH and SJB...

Edited by Anuradha - 08 April 2008 at 8:13am

Anuradha

IF-Veteran Member

Anuradha

Posted: 08 April 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Hey Doll,

Congratz!!!!!
Ab aayega maza LOL

@Ashu: Loved the pics. #5 is my fav too LOL I like the second one also.  I have two members in mind....it's a perfect fit for themLOL Waiting for Anu's responses now.

Anu, question for you:

How do you manage all that you have on your plate and still find time to make members' birthdays so very special for them by putting together the podcasts etc? Tum soti kab ho yaar, khati kab ho aur araam kab kartee ho???

We appreciate all that you do for us Hug

@Raj: Loved the intro with all the cute emoticons and the siggy is really cute!!!

Thank you Gauridi Hug 

Frankly speaking, sometimes it becomes really over burdened with office work, forum work, then moderating duties etc... But I always believe in time management.. I prioritize what has to be done when and start planning out the tasks... Ya sometimes I dont get the proper sleep needed esp when I have lots of work at office.. But as Im in computer field, just checking IF time to time and doing office work together becomes easy... Regarding the recording for birthday, I get a pleasure in doing it.. I can do anything to see others happy Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top