Madurai Apr 7-10 ,Velu VS Saravana

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Apr 7th Update:

Veerapandi in his house with his son,furiously taunting duraipandi & meenakshi.his son says,nila knowingly hide everything from us.veerapandi says,i cannot tolerate my ignorance,infront of me my enemy entered my house.already my sis's son entered this village & my bro's daughter entered my house,only 2 of them left kamatchi & murugesan.call saravanan & ask him 2 start the work we gave few months bak.his son says,we shud have met saravanan in madurai,veerapandi says,he is very special 2 me,i cannot show my worried face 2 him.his son was abt 2 call saravanan but veerapandi stops him 2day we're not in gud thinking spree,so we will postpone this work 2row.

kamatchi calls saravana & says i'm with velu & now taking him 2 thamarai's place.he asks where is velu now!!she says he had gone 2 shop & i'm really worried how will i manage it all alone,if velu comes 2 know i'm taking him 2 bride's place!!!!!!!!!velu enters & kamatchi,velu & pusari(his asst) gets into the car & leaves.velu asks our kuladaivam is different but u're taking me 2 diff.place,what is all this?she says,we're now going 2 u'r father's kuladeivam karuppu's temple but pusari says i haven't heard abt such temple in the particular village,she tries 2 change the topic & vollarifies ponnu.velu says,if u have any plans of marriage 2 me,forget it bcz i have only 1 marriage plan & that is my bro's marriage.she sumhow manages & take them 2 a village.

Thamarai is shown as kandhuvatti gal.chithappu & theekuchi is her assts.a customer is shown,talking 2 her rudely that u'r charging 2 much vatti & it is not fair.she says,u called me amma when i gave u money,he says yeah but now u're behaving like pei & whole world calls u as 'thandal thamarai'.she says,i know that but u don't know i'm thandal thamarai when i give money but mental thamarai when i collect money & starts beating that guy along with her assts.

kamatchi & co stops the car infront of thamarai's house.kamatchi calls pandi & a lady comes 4m th house & address kamatchi as madhani.kamatchi introduce the lady as a distant relative 2 her hubby & athai murai 2 velu.that lady calls velu as maapillai & make them sit.kamatchi asks that lady,where is paapa?thamarai inside the house still beatng the man with her assts.that lady says she is inside & calling her name.pusari says 2 velu,at this age this lady has a small paapa,velu says this is one of the wonders of the world.she goes inside 2 bring Paapa,the guyz think sum small gal.velu asks kamatchi whether paapa know singing,she says u ask her when she comes.thamarai's mom calls her & chithapu says 2 thamarai 2 go get ready as maapillai has come & continues beating that guy.thamarai's mom inform kamatchi that she is getting ready & will be here any moment.Thamarai calls her mom 4m inside,pusari says 2 velu,her voice is not small paapa's voice,sumthing fishy!!it may be u'r ponnu paarkum padalam,velu stares kamatchi while thamarai enters the scene & screen freezes.

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Character names in madurai are very diff.....vandu,chittu,recordu,pattasu,pusari,japan & now theekuchi.very funny names.will Thandal thamarai marries velu & make him mental or not?
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Thanks a lot kads

let this thamarai set right velu 😈

ya all r very funny names 😆 😆
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Apr 8 update

Thamarai has set right velu indeed 😆 😆

thams comes out & vel gets uneasy & scolds his mom.He tells he doesn't like her.Kamatchi refuses to tell this to them so he calls thams to go inside & talk alone.

There also he just keeps calling thamarai...thamarai.
he hears the crying noise of the person who gtes beaten inside & wants to know what?Thams says this & that.
She says she likes him very much.She was bought by much like a guy but she feels like a girl before him for first time.She wants an answer yes or no immediately.
Vel escapes out & tells his mom that he will wait outside.

The entire family comes out & thams also comes out & wants a ans.Meantime the guy they were beating escapes.Thams drives the car vel has bought.Vel also go with her.Thams mom says she always plays like this.
Funny scenes in car with vel going outside opening the door & poojari dragging him inside.Thams gives love look to him.

Then she gets down & breaks the leg of the guy.she looks like kali.Vel faints.

He comes home & is blabbering in fever.Kamatchi is worried.Saravan is very happy.Saravan convinces kamatchi that thamarai is right for velu.

Velu mattiktan doi 🤣 🤣 Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
nallu,thanx 4 u'r update.velu needs such treatment,we thought of giving him treatemnt but he is getting it in his own serial 🤣 🤣 .i like it.

🤡 Velu/jerald
😈 saravanan
😕 thamarai
                     me
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Apr 9-epi-138

another shock for veerapandi

Saravan is hypnotysicing her mom that if she thinks she can marry velu to thams since she is more brave than thamarai.she goes inside & blabbers same to velu & he shouts.Saravan outside talking to himself that what velu thinks will not happen.hearing this his sis runs away afraid.(no saravan after this 😕 )
Pojari & vel discuss comically abt thamarai.Pojari asks vel if he will commit suicide if marriage with thams takes place.Vel says he will kill everybody & go to jail.

Vel says saravan thinks him as villian.Pojari says saravan is villathi villain.Vel says he will never let saravan win.

Veerapandi ayya & mariyappan comes searching saravan to his house.Inside vel is buttering kamatchi saying he will take her to temple.

Devayani comes out & says saravan is not there.she invites them in.They refuse.Meanwhile vel comes out & calls them inside.He calls his mom also(he wantedly does it so that they will know the truth).Veer gets shock of his life & sits down

both kamatchi & veera talk abt sweet old memories.Veer accuses her for sending saravan seeking property.kamatchi refuses & blames meenu.He goes back in a auto as a broken man.

Vel asks kamatchi if she will come if he organises a meet btw her bros & sisters.She is not willing to see meenu's dad especially(i wonder what he did as everybody hate him so much)She accepts after he says that he will bring their mom mariyammal.He also gets a promise from her not tell the matter that veera knows abt him since he is going to send saravan to fetch veerapandi(another plan of vel to win saravan 😡 )

TBCEdited by nallu - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx nallu.Veluku ulla namma KKK priya aavi pugundhuduchaaa ennaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is trying 2 isolate saravanan 4m everyone. 

1st 4m meenu,then shakti & now veerapandi.

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

thanx nallu.Veluku ulla namma KKK priya aavi pugundhuduchaaa ennaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is trying 2 isolate saravanan 4m everyone.1st 4mmeenu,then shakti & now veerapandi.

ya kads i have the same doubt.Wonder what he wants?
sankadevi30 thumbnail
recently they showed a promo in which veerapandi wants to kill both meenu & saravan for cheating him 😕
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Apr 10 -Epi 139

Veerapandi -mariyappan villians

When mari calls his dad to eat he scolds him nicely as they will take away all their property & they will end up as coolies.Mari offers to finish them off.Dad does not want him to end up in jali so they decide for a civil case & on the day of case thye decide to kill saravan & meenakshi is a lorry accident.(So their love & affection for meenakshi & saravan was a lie.)

Meenakshi& her grand mom (new entry )

Velu & pojari go in a sumo & pojari enquires abt meenu.Vel says they r going there.Vel is tensed that he mis judged saravan.They come to their village temple.There meenu is praying & seeing them calls her grandmom.G.mom.chides velu for not calling her & speaks with love abt meenu & enquires abt her children.Vel tells lie but she finds out.She goes crying & meenu goes to convince her.But she finds out that there is problem btw kamatchi & duraipandi.She cries saying whether they will come before her death(G.mom finds everything without meenu saying)

Meenu & vel in a field
Meenu enquires abt everybody leaving out saravan's name.Vel says everybody is alright & says her dad too opening shop regularly though he is upset.Meenu says then.Vel senses it & tells & saravan is happy.Meenu cries saying she cannot forget him(poor girl).Vel says she shud find some body for herself also to forget her grief(May be he is mentioning him).He gives a longing gaze to meenu from back & goes.

TBCEdited by nallu - 16 years ago