Non Sun TV Serials

KNII Apr 7 - 10: Foul Play by MA n Co.? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thanks aisha for the updates Big smile

netra, i think MA's dad will not be successful and here's why i think so.

in the case that ayya handled, the girl already has some moraimaaman that she was supposed to marry (i presume there were promises that both the girl and the moraimaaman were to be married but she went to another place out of the village and met another man and fell in love plus live together with him. she made a mistake of falling in love with another man when she already has someone back in her village plus living together also angered the village folks thus ayya tells the lover guy to live away from the village and for the girl to marry that moraimaaman.

in shakti/divya case, they were intended for each other in the first place. although shakti has a moraiponnu, they were NOT promised to each other. shakti only made a mistake of living together before properly married plus the village folks will definitely mistaken that their living together means they slept together before their marriage. this is the only point shakti must try to explain with the help of chandru perhaps. there were no other lover boy or lover girl involved and doesn't a situation like this compels the village folks to get shakti & divya married IMMEDIATELY since their assumption is they slept together?? im afraid, MA father's plan might backfire and instead make shakti and divya get married even more faster then it should.

what do you all say?

Edited by bluegal - 09 April 2008 at 10:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNII Apr 7 - 10: Foul Play by MA n Co.? (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Aisha ur updates r gr8. Better than watchin it. After this MA entry i like read ur updates rather than watchin it. Keep it up.
I will stop watchin this serial if it goes on like this. I dont know y both haven't talked to each other yet. That too for a silly reason they r prolonging this fight.Damn stupid.. Angry

annoo

annoo

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluegal

thanks aisha for the updates Big smile

netra, i think MA's dad will not be successful and here's why i think so.

in the case that ayya handled, the girl already has some moraimaaman that she was supposed to marry (i presume there were promises that both the girl and the moraimaaman were to be married but she went to another place out of the village and met another man and fell in love plus live together with him. she made a mistake of falling in love with another man when she already has someone back in her village plus living together also angered the village folks thus ayya tells the lover guy to live away from the village and for the girl to marry that moraimaaman.

in shakti/divya case, they were intended for each other in the first place. although shakti has a moraiponnu, they were NOT promised to each other. shakti only made a mistake of living together before properly married plus the village folks will definitely mistaken that their living together means they slept together before their marriage. this is the only point shakti must try to explain with the help of chandru perhaps. there were no other lover boy or lover girl involved and doesn't a situation like this compels the village folks to get shakti & divya married IMMEDIATELY since their assumption is they slept together?? im afraid, MA father's plan might backfire and instead make shakti and divya get married even more faster then it should.

what do you all say?

Have u forgotten blugal, this is a flashback.Its ninaivugal. Shakthi narrates his story in the beginning saying its a luv story w/o tears. They r separated but before or after marriage is a big ?? My point is if they show tht MA and his dad separated them, it will sound so stupid.

What do u think?

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged
its totally confusing now.I liked the story when it was happening in singapore but now its dragging.

BG u r right but they may not accept then also

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Ma's dad is turning out to be a villain...it seems as if he'll brainwash his daughter to go in the wrong way....

But in today's episode Sakthi told MA about his marriage to Divya, and adds that MA must be present at the ceremony or else he wont' even move!

Hm.....the story seems to move toward a typical serial - really hope to see some new things...i.e. MA giving up her love just so Sakthi n Divya could live a happy life..but even if that is the case, there is the chance that Ayya could find out the truth and punish Sakthi...hm...

Like Annoo said, the beginning did show Sakthi (fully devoting his time for love n love only) all upset! I really want them to move back to Singapore..

nyways..will update in a couple of hours....

annoo

annoo

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I feel Shakthi's character has changed after the story moved to village. That romance and longing to talk to Divya is missing. Now he's sort of neglecting Divya. Earlier he used to be at the back of her always. That was so realistic. But now his behaviour seem to be so dramatic.
Guys wat do u think? give ur opinion.

annoo

annoo

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Shakthi should dub for himself. I dont know who lends voice for him now. But it doesnt suit him. Its horrible.Ouch

Edited by annoo - 10 April 2008 at 9:07pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Annoo...

He seems to be showering care at MA more so than Divya.... thank god, the two (Sakthi - Divya) were shown to talk today...otherwise, it would have been too boring...I wanna see the love birds behave normally (I really liked them in Singapore/ Chennai)....

But coming to the point, I dont' know why Sakthi is behaving like that....or why the directer is portraying Sakthi's character like that..it is def. gonna land him in trouble, esp. in MA's matter.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.