Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Heer Ranja &&& Heer Prem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

realpretty16

realpretty16

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Guys i just noticed one dialogue.. U knoe when Daljeet said that Heer Ranja never met. and that she wouldn't let Prem and Heer meet. What do u think can this mean something or whatever Daljeet said can be true about Heer and Prem.

But i really don't want this to happenAngry.. What do u alll think???? Will thier love storyend or progress in their love story would be like the one of Heer Ranja. Although i don't knoe about Heer Ranja story but still guesssinggOuchOuch

Really need comments on it...

Edited by realpretty16 - 07 April 2008 at 3:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heer Ranja &&& Heer Prem" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sa*ra

sa*ra

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

in short, take it as a *potential* clue that Prem may die in the future, as the original sketch suggested ..Heer-Ranjha never "lived happily ever after" becos Heer's evil chacha poisoned/killed Heer, etc

n if you try n draw parallels with this storyline, it may be that Heer's evil chachi plans to poision/kill Prem in a last attempt to ensure that they do not marry (ie. her daughter still has a chance to marry the RICH son, and with Prem out of the way, it would be the second eldest)

I could be completely off-the-mark here (and I seriously hope I am ..becos I love the Prem-Heer jodi) ..but lets not forget this is an ekta show ..so ALWAYS expect the worst!

realpretty16

realpretty16

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
i think ur rite sa*ra. Icompletely agree with u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top