Music Corner

listen to this soulful song by Anwesha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 07 April 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Hey musicloversBig smile................i wanted to share this out of the world,excellent,soulful,amazing singing by this little girl Anwesha......she performed this song live in the grand finale of the show Amul Star Vice of India,Chhote Ustaad.............she was one of the finalist..................just listen...........this performance brought tears to my eyes n touched my soul.........thought to share this with all music lovers at Music Corner.......enjoyBig smile

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=iuhf2P1R_C8

there r many more excellent renditions by this little singin sensation,just check the celebrity fan club for Anwesha r u can get the links at Amul Voice of India section here in india forums........hope u all will enjoy this excellent soulful singingTongue

Edited by mcm226 - 07 April 2008 at 2:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "listen to this soulful song by Anwesha" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top