Important guidelines - Do read it!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Enough is enough folks...!

Atmosphere of this forum is getting unpleasant cause of some fights and attacking on each other.

Even after the warnings some of you seems to still break the rules or simply have ignored them by thinking you can get way easily. This is the last warning, from next time, those of you who break the rules will directly get their warnings levels increased without any warning.

* Those of you who have any problem with some of the members post, should just ignore or stay away from his/hers posts if you cant agree with his/ hers POV. To make a healthy discussion so should all of the parts be open for the others point of view and respect that..but what the most of the members here do is just to attack each other or have this attitude..."whatever I say is right as I know BETTER" when they do see members who doesn't share the same view as themโ€ฆhow long can we go with a attitude like that?? If so then, what is the point to start a discussion? Its freedom of speech but the rules and guidelines should be followed.

*Each of us are different from each other, things we do like, wont be liked by the others, and that's naturally and on a Kollywood forum like this, we cant expect everyone to like the things we do like. Some of you like one particular star while some of you doesn't, but that doesn't mean you can insult or attack others cause of it. As much as we do like to hear praises about our favourite stars, we should also be open to hear out critics.

*What the Mods or GMs do..its none of your guys business who is not involved, and those who are involved will be contacted through the PM...if u have anything to say, then PM the Devteam instead of bringing it to the open forum and clear out things...this thread is only to discuss kollywood..nothing else. From now on, any kind of sarcastic/indirectly comment will NOT be accepted or tolerated by any of the members here., towards the Dev.team or forum members.

*Use PM service to settle down your personal scores, not here in the open forum.

*Once again, avoid to create unnecessary topics or similar topic when you knows its already exists.

We all can be a big family and friends with different point of view without hurting each other while discussion our favourite stars/movies or anything related to Kollywood . This is our home, where we can have fun, enjoy , relax and chill out with our family/friends๐Ÿค—

Kollywood Dev.team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx, meli. I swear to abide by all wht you've said. Ditty's going back to her old ways, fun loving and temper aside.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

okay dudes! please listen to meli because our kollywood forum is one of the best in IF & i would like it remain that way.๐Ÿ˜› there have been some forums which have been closed due to excessive fights i REALLY don't want our kolly section to end up that way.

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor Mels kutty, having to put up with so much.

OK, kanna, we'll control ourselves. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You said it, Leena. This is one of the best forums in
I-F. Members are close to each other, and I feel this forum gives more freedom of speech than any other ๐Ÿ˜Š Too bad some like me took it for granted ๐Ÿ˜†
jenim thumbnail
Good one Meli.

Looks like, this forum kept you very busy, this past week ๐Ÿ˜‰

Caryn thumbnail
No problem Meli.

Thankyou. ๐Ÿ˜Š
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx meli.we're here 2 have fun & we will continue it.