Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Whatever happens with Kanmani, TGA(Megs) should have a say in it. First, from the rushes most of the moments seemed to be happy. Given everyone lived happily ever after, I do not think that TGA and her BF have been permanently separated yet. BF's mom needs to die first for all her crimes.
My prediction is Viji is going to get caught sooner or later by boo's fly. or TGA.
As for Athai, may you suffer for allowing Kanmani's divorce. Remember, you agreed that she get married to boo in the first place. Edited by jagdu - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roja akka there something messed up with the video i cannot watch anyone of ther serial can someone post the update thank you😳
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok da kanna - Roja ethukku irukka?? will update
first thing tomorrow morning - i will do both
Tuesday and Wednesday updates together - Roja
had a tough day and is tired - it is 11 pm here 😃
goof thumbnail
I saw little part of yesterdays episode where boopathi was talking to the lawyer and sending an auto behind sakthi.I turned the tv off.I really wanted to boil the story writer and the director peel their skin and put salt ,chilly powder and let them roll and scream on a thorny ground under the hot sun for showing all nonsence scenes .This is like sending bad wibes to viewers.Already in our country there are lot of nut heads and these crapy serial writers.... I really wonder how the artists even accept to act for such stories..
couldnt control my anger on seeing abuse of women in all the serials...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Both the updates will be posted soon. Roja is at
it 😳
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shakti, jump to the ceiling of your house and scream "freedommmmmm!"
Seriously, Suntv is in the business of killing all children before they are born. Nethra in Laxmi, Pama in Athipookal, one cancer patient ready in line in Aanandham next, Raji in Suryavamsam, and now this. Other children lead extremely miserable lives. Kalai's son in Arasi, kutti Anjali in Anjali, or the illegitimate one that's not born yet in Bandham to whatshername. Suntv has no respect whatsoever to the children who are our future.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagdu

Shakti, jump to the ceiling of your house and scream "freedommmmmm!"
Seriously, Suntv is in the business of killing all children before they are born. Nethra in Laxmi, Pama in Athipookal, one cancer patient ready in line in Aanandham next, Raji in Suryavamsam, and now this. Other children lead extremely miserable lives. Kalai's son in Arasi, kutti Anjali in Anjali, or the illegitimate one that's not born yet in Bandham to whatshername. Suntv has no respect whatsoever to the children who are our future.

They have run out of ideas and now have turned their attention to the children...one moron started it and now every one seems to follow suit.😕

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Episode 227 Thursday 24/4/08
Sakthi aborts - cries - uh huh.

Ok...all fingers are going to be pointed at Shakti...firstly she wanting to abort the child from the beginning and secondly getting herself involved in the court case when they have advised her against it for the baby's sake. Will Deva support her or will he take his parents side and blame her too for the tragedy?? Will Shakti too end up in her parents' home like Kanmani?? Pushpa will be the happiest person on earth if this were to happen...😡

I hope Boopathi's family too gets conned by Viji and her family..Danda's wealth shd be drained leaving them penniless ending up in the streets like Viji's ex boyfren. That is the only way this Boo's family will learn a lesson until then they will carry on barking non stop..!!😡

Thanks Roja....👏👏

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks akka and thambi for the updates 😃

Shakti asked for trouble, when her hubby and inlaws was agaist the court matter, she should have backed off..she gave a big price for her stubborness and that bhootham...he sould be robbed by Vjiy n her greedy people 🤢

rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

I hope Boopathi's family too gets conned by Viji and her family..Danda's wealth shd be drained leaving them penniless ending up in the streets

Dathasthu ...Amen .... whichever works - that will be fun day for
Megala watchers!!!😃