Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Hey Nallu ...Really enjoyed reading your story.. Sorry pa for so late in posting. Thanks a bunch for your PM, but for U I wouldn't have known about Vinu, as I was extremely busy, I had not visited the forum, for sometime.

Anyways... I once again bow my head for your creativity. You are amazing girl!!! Way to go!!! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aviyal story contest!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 14 April 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Thanks IF folks for enjoying my kirukkals!!! I did in an hr. as Nallu wanted me to participate in this contest and write something esp with Mds tamil....Thanks buddy for the encouragement Wink Big smile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suram

Thanks IF folks for enjoying my kirukkals!!! I did in an hr. as Nallu wanted me to participate in this contest and write something esp with Mds tamil....Thanks buddy for the encouragement Wink Big smile

i knew u cud come up with interesting story & u did not disappoint me Big smile

preethi_r

preethi_r

Posted: 26 April 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Nallu and Suram, enjoyed reading ur stories.

Nallu, the story was funny and ending it up with saravanan jr wearing sun glasses was so funny Clap Clap Clap ...

It was fun reading your story, Suram. The songs cracked me up..SKPD selling ice-cream, and eating kuchi ice, huh LOL LOL ...it was so funny... Clap Clap Clap

Congrats Guys!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top