KSBKBT gets interesting and taking twist

*missperfect* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys!

Kyunki Saas Bhi/ Jailhouse rock

This year ends with Ansh's death at the hands of Tulsi. On a lighter note, the New Year sees the Viranis take another age leap by mid-April.

The soap enters the New Year with Tulsi landing up in prison for
Ansh's murder. Mihir's statement goes against Tulsi as he tells the court he did see her shooting Ansh. During her time in prison there are lot of other situations and confrontations happening in the family.

Mohini falls in love with Mihir. Nandini gets pregnant with Ansh's
son and also has a son with Karan. Tulsi after her return takes care of Ansh's son out of guilt. That same son grows up to backstab Tulsi.

Before the age leap, Mihir and Tulsi go their separate ways with
their loved ones having to take sides.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*missperfect* thumbnail
heys guys1 i got this info for my friend. n thought of sharing it with u guys.
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot for sharing 👏 👏 👏
shahidlover24 thumbnail
MOHINI FALLS IN LUV WITH MIHIR????-thats messed

anyways thx for sharing!
Reesh thumbnail

mohini falls for mihir> give me a break???

i have missed some episodes..can someone tell me if nandini has got married to karan in reel life??

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Reesh...no she isnt...she just got divorce from ansh and now ansh is killed by tulsi....tulsi is soon to go to jail or watever..(next episodes will reveal).....karan and nandini not married...all the family is in quite a disaster as recovering from ansh's death and tulsi's KARNAAMA 😛, so i guess it wud take time in karan n nandini being together once again...already everyone is against them ...! lets see wat happens in the coming episodes..!

ajnabe04 thumbnail
How can they can be sure that the first child was ansh and second was Karan??
aman60 thumbnail

oif you think though it ansh was a good guy you now he can kill tusli is min but he didnt

anitamanns thumbnail

I am so glad I have stopped watching this serial and only read updates off and on.. I can't belive the storyline is going to get more bizzare than it already is.. But I guess most of our opnions don't matter anyways since the TRPs are still great and as long as they are..and the masses seem to enjoy the serial,  it will go on. 

Hope you don't mind my venting, I used to enjoy this serial a lot once.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
god i cant imagine it. Ekta is going berserk with her ideas. It will be a total confusion if mohini loves mihir. Is nandini pregnant with ansh's child? Come on, ekta it looks ridiculous. The incident of nandini's rape was sometime long back. Maybe 3 months now. So dont you think it is absurd to come out with the news that nandini is  pregnant with ansh's kid after such a  long time??? Ekta you have got your math and the theory of conceiving wrong.