tamil movie discussion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

cinemalover, wasn't pazhani a success too? i know most of the pongal releases didn't do well at all. bheema bombed, kaalai sucked and vazuthukal only did average business right? do enlighten us!😊

I heard that Polladhavan was a bigger hit than Vel for Deepavali?
Like some mags compared the Bunny/Tortoise story for ATM Vs. Polladhavan collections πŸ˜†

hey, CL if we have a list of all the 32 films, it'll be easier to discuss, right? 😊
Many of these movies deserved to be hits-Pirivom Snathippom, Vellithirai for eg.

Bheema- I would say, Linguswamy must hv thought that if he has Vikram the movie will eb a hit, however intolerable the story line(???) is. Fight, songs, fight, song, fight, fight.... 🀒

Originally posted by cinemalover

another imporatnt request to all members is that dont watch movies in pirated CD/DVD or in internet, the tamil film industry is losing crores of rupees because of that, and those cine people suffering because of that are not your favourite stars(they live in deluxe bungalows and drive in foriegn cars), its the labourers associated with cinema industry who are most hit as they are jobless for many months, particularly the women workers who face the worst fate.

please think about it, never watch movies on pirated CD/DVD.

I don't know how serious this issue is in TN, but its a very serious offense in Kerala. Last year, there were raids conducted in all video shops, and after tht, no video shop is willing to sell pirated CDs, and u can't borrow CDs in Kerala, you need to buy them. Mal mvoie organisations hv taken strong actions against piracy, I think soemthig like tth shud be doen in other states too. Its rigth wht u said, CL,  a lot of ppl are getting affected, inc the poor producers.  πŸ˜•When movies are being shown in theatres, why buy a CD and watch it frm home?