Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaha16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ur story is really different....like it...lage raho!!
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooooooooooo
really lkin ur story
great concpt
really nce updte
cnt wait 2 read da nxt part
updte soon 👏
ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiya, just caught up with ur ff, really nice update keep it going looking forward to the next update,

Sania 😃
sea_nyx thumbnail
hey tht was really differant and interesting, can't wait to find out wht happns nxt, r the two ppl armi-ridz, r they married? does she have alzhimer's? god so many questions, can't wait 4 the nxt part
Naina123 thumbnail
Hey guys

Prt 3 is up....sorry for not sending PM's last time....but please read and leave a comment

Luv
Nainu
XXX
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserveddddd!! Whoopiiee, I'm first!

*EDIT*

Omgggggggg!! 🤣

The shower scene was HILARIOUSSSSS!!! Omg 🤣

I can't stop laughing... Hmm... and the part where Ridz goes into the men's changing room 😆😆 Personal experiences, huh? 🤣

But You hadddd to stop right when I was getting lost in the story, Bakri is so mean 😭😭 I want lamba part. Otherwise, I'll stalk you! And kidnap you.. and bring u down here and tie you to the seat and make you write 😈

Okies, well, jaldi update karna!!

Luv
XxX
Bandarya
Edited by Veiledbeauty - 16 years ago
sea_nyx thumbnail
tht was just wonderful, i love ur writing style, its so sensitive, and i love the way the story cuts frm the present to the past and vise-versa. of course loved the nok-jhok b/w araan and ridz, do update soon and if pssible make ur posts a bit longer, this is not enough to satisfy our appetites 😆
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

U know i have a feeling if i comment on dis ff...da effect is gonna get ruined...bt i cant control myself...so here goes:

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*JUMPS UP N DOWN....LEFT N RIGHT!*

It was soooo well written!!!!!!

i cant believe u stopeed at such a cliffhanger!!*pouts*

LOL...da towel scene was hilarious!!cudnt stop laffing jus imagining it!! 😆

Also...i luv da way da Old man is telling the Old lady the story...it makes me soooo curious 2 know whu dey r!!

neways...plz plz plz continue soon!! *begging literally!!*

Luv ur ff!!
Marisha
kdrs thumbnail
Hey, That was fantastic! I wanna know what happened that night!! Plz continue soon.
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooooooooooooooooow
dat was sooooooo amazingly fantastically great lol
luved ever bit
especailly wen rids strted swearin "You moron! You saala ullu ka patha! Kamina kahi ka!" lol 😆 😆 luved hw u explain everthing in detail
it was great luv it
gd job
updte soon plzzzzz
luv nizma 👏