SAIF- Is he soley reason for Hit RACE

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok Kareena hogged all the limelight and praises for the film JWM..totally forgetting her other movies like Khushi, fida, chupke chupke, main prem diwani etc..and the list goes on...

JWM is a good movie and everyone makes it so but the end product wsa KAreena said it was written for me and people just loved my character...So I guess all the credit was hogfged by KAreena...

Same is happening to her boyfriend SAif...Race is a hit and it is said that it is all becasue of Saif.....Is this the new marketing funda for stars...

Before media say anything..throe a partya nd proclaim...kareena is very lucky for me...my movie race is a huge hot...same like OSO...and hogg all the limelight and leave the other stars behind who also worked hard oin the movie.....

Now Saif is doing the same stuff to Akshay......

WEll for me Saif can not come near Akshay,.....as Saif became whta he is today bu sucking up to KAran and playing sidekick to the bollywood Kink SRK....where as Akshay came here on his OWN.,....with no help from Yash Raj..

After hearing all this I really want TASHAN to fall flat on the face,.... .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babypup thumbnail
Hi,

I agree with you that Saif and Kareena will probably try and take all the credit for Tashan if it is a hit, but there are two other very talented actors Akshay and Anil Kapoor, and if you go by a film hit tally then Akshay is more successful because he gave hey baby, namsatey london and welcome 3 superhits last year saif had none tara ra pum was a flop.

I hope Tashan does well but because of a team effort not just because kareena and saif are a couple off as well as on screen.

ciaox 😊
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i agree that saif canme in light wid kal o naa ho.
anyway in that film, who looked at him everyones eyes were glued to srk
missmasakalli thumbnail
Not b'coz of saif for sure..Thtz the result of good direction ..good acting by all..

and with time everyone will get bored with saif kareena relationship...Even media or saif kareena themselves...

..thatz all a temporary phenomenon..let them enjoy their lives..
1212 thumbnail

i think Akshay done better den Saif in Race ...Anil Kapoor was funi too .... dn't fink credit goz 2 Saif alone

as for Tashan .....Akshay is already standing out (hez doin action after long tym ...n ez gud at dat) ...Kareena is standin out cos of her weight loss ..Saif ..well more toks bout him n Kareena's pair den what dey achli doin in da film ...

but i fink Anil Kapoor is gona steal da show ....  

Edited by Anisa - 16 years ago
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heckz NOOOOOOOO, saif is not the sole reason for race being a hit
Akshaye khanna and anil kapoor were the best actors out there....................Saif is just the credit hogger like his counterpart Kareena
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think akshay and katrina were the reason for race's success
gossip.girl thumbnail
Saif said hes the sole reason for Race being a hit? I dint come across anything like that .
If Saif really thinks that he's dumber than I thought he was 😆

Seriously. The people who can actually take credit are the directors and scriptwriters ... from what I have read, most people were hooked on to Race due to every 10 minutes twist in story .... I don't think Saif brought in those twists! 😆

Oh well, let Saif / Kareena / Blah blah enjoy their lives. Atleast Kareena deserves the praise she's getting. She did act well (my opinion) 😊
sai123 thumbnail
saif was good in the movie..but i thought even bipasha was great! if a movie is a hit..especially if its a multi starrer..its a team effort! and its a hit due to everyone's contribution!