Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milhar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks yaar this was the way to upload pic in msg.sorry for bothering ,but how can i have my picture in the profile?
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: milhar

thanks yaar this was the way to upload pic in msg.sorry for bothering ,but how can i have my picture in the profile?

np :)

and to upload the pic on ur profile go to MY dashboard 
click  Update Profile
then click  Update photo button and then it will give you the option to choose a file and to upload the pic.
 and then ur done :)

hope this helps sry im in bit of a rush so if u get any problems just post em here and i will get back to you :)
milhar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great friends you people are
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello,

Wanted to ask if there is someone I can contact to link articles to certain celebrity profiles and show profiles if that celebrity and show are mentioned in the article?  I think the following articles were published before the show forum or certain celebrity pages existed.

It would be great if the articles below could be linked to the Bhagonwali forum: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/593  and to the celebrity profiles for the actors mentioned in the articles.

1.  https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7930-nivedita-tiwari-is-the-ultimate-bhaagon-waali.htm

2.  https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7934-makrand-deshpande-to-promote-zee-tv-bhagowali.htm

3.  https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7904-bhaagon-waali-to-bring-fortune-to-zee-tv.htm

Does anyone know who I can contact?
piupal thumbnail
A child's world is not the easiest one to correlate with. It's a completely separate one with that of an adult, and this world is full of imagination and fantasies. RightToys.In has shown it's effort in touching this world, and www.righttoys.in/products.asp?brand=145 is the destination to visit that world.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi

I write 2 FFs on Maneet...I need to post the link as signature how can I do it?

For Eg: I want the following as my signature

MY MANEET FFs  GEETIKA and JCL

Please help

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Sorry for my late reply...actually, I had to shut down and restart and then copied and pasted the pic once again from Imageshack...it worked.

Will try your method...Thanks a lot 😊

Imgur.com worked...thanks for your help 😊
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i have a small query...how do i make a link to the next page of part or thread???
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kingofme

i have a small query...how do i make a link to the next page of part or thread???

you can make a new thread after you have completed 150 pages of the current thread.. and if you want to make a new link then just go to new topic and it will open a topic for you and when u post that topic it will give you the new link...

i hope that helped ðŸ˜³
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sejal719

you can make a new thread after you have completed 150 pages of the current thread.. and if you want to make a new link then just go to new topic and it will open a topic for you and when u post that topic it will give you the new link...

i hope that helped ðŸ˜³

that is not what i wanted to know...

while writing ff i want to connect the parts with dircet link instead of page no...i wanted to know how to make direct links..