Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryshahin thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey, Can you tell me how can i read the story of kis desh mein hai mera dil? this is wonderful series. I want see the updates and the story of next episode...
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

Can we add celebrities by ourselves? I know two celebrities who are not in the list..

You can PM our global moderator *Jayshree* with regards to any actor/actress you would like to see of IF's list who have not been included yet. Furthermore, you can send her all the information regarding the actor/actress so it makes things easier :)
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobin1007

Y is there no other channels Liek Nat geo, Discover, ANX, Travel & Living not there in the channel list.

We do have a forum for travel which can be accessed here https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=228  and for others you can either discuss them in the Miscellaneous Section or in the other shows forum.

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarohi-karan

can any 1 tell me who is an I-F veteran member , and how do we becum an I-F crazy creative?

IF veteran members are those who used to be part of the india-forum's development team but are not active as dev. team members anymore. If they decide to come back and start moderating again then their status can be restored to whatever they were before i.e viewbie, moderator etc. And if you want to join the India-forum's crazies than you need to wait until they open up. There will be an annoucement in the forum regarding it where you can apply for the new openings and they will test you on your creative skills and then hire you accordingly :)
blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maryshahin

Hey, Can you tell me how can i read the story of kis desh mein hai mera dil? this is wonderful series. I want see the updates and the story of next episode...

hi  click  the  below  link 2  land up  in  kis  desh  forum..here  u'll get  all  those  updates,discussions  &  much  more  fun...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/345
      jeni

-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

Is there anything specific we have to do to become a Viewbie or Coolbie? Who do we contact about becoming one or are we chosen by the Mods/Admin?

Please help.

This was really helpful.

Take Care
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: N786

Hi!

Is there anything specific we have to do to become a Viewbie or Coolbie? Who do we contact about becoming one or are we chosen by the Mods/Admin?

Please help.

This was really helpful.

Take Care

-Nayab- thumbnail

Hi!

Wow... Thankyou this REALLY helped! 👏...

Take Care
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am unable to complete my profile. I have filled the blank spaces many times, but every time I submit the page, they just get lost. Does anybody have any idea how this can be sorted out? 😕
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

I am unable to complete my profile. I have filled the blank spaces many times, but every time I submit the page, they just get lost. Does anybody have any idea how this can be sorted out? 😕

Hmmm that's really weird. Never heard of it before but are you sure that you click on the submit button after you have filled in the blank spaces?? And try deleting your cookies and then try to submit the same information.