Chat Clubs

KK : Of Konfessions and Kloud 9 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 49

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Dhvani...i guess it's ok for ding dongs to be allowed but not criticism.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK : Of Konfessions and Kloud 9 (Page 10)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Good..god...Hemangi...why r they following us around? why cant they be bothered abt whtever they r discussing yaar?
Hemangi..do something abt tht thing I PM'ed u abt..so tht we can be at peace yaar..I have seen other such things where it looks like a discussion with comments one after the other Ouch

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Please read

Girls,

I had seen some of the posts you had made about Riddhima (Shilpa Anand) of DMG. I completely respect your confessions and opinion, however, i would respect you more if you all could do so without hurting other fans in the process. Embarrassed There haven't been "complaints" as such, but please do try not to openly bash her so much, i'm sure you wouldn't want anyone saying things like that about your favourite characters or actors (be in Armaan, Rahul, Anjali, Muskaan, whoever)...

Please keep this in mind Hug

Love,
Sam

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:49am | IP Logged
yeah ding dongs and some preggy stuff is so very welcomed but not a 3 month analyzed criticism of a talent...which is not really being forced on them to believe in! just out opinions

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hey Sam...thanx for the post.

We will surely keep in mind not to bash any of the characters from now on. We have never intended to do so till now, just expressing our opinions. But we will keep it in mind not to hurt anyone's feelings from now on.

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@sam will keep in mind

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 1:56am | IP Logged
okay I need to get sleep ...almost 2 o clock....cya all

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@sam..thanks ...we will keep a chk on ourselves.

@simi...kya karein...Rules "Rule" Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top