KK : Of Konfessions and Kloud 9 - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
hi sabah!

How is the back pain? Busy as usual I guess, hectic weekends with household stuff to catch up on huh??
Thanks for the link..nice poem there...
okay I cant believe this!!...I was floating around at the dmg creations corner...see wht I got!!..TB ne toh had hi kar di
look at this siggy..

congrats on new KK evryone !! simi wonderful lines,so apt.n title is great hemangi. ๐Ÿ˜›

ifrah n simi ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— thnx a lot 4 PM.

hop 2catch u all 2mrw inshallah

Edited by marisa - 15 years ago
Congratulations on the Knew Knukkad ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for opening the Knukkad, hema .
Thanks for Pming me, hema, iffy & simi.

Simi...brilliant lines as ever..but the fav being:-

"Will the love inside her for A make her dresses even more tight."
R soon is going to be in competition with Sis Lovely๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ....and @simi as u have already mentioned,Doc dude will get the slip disc problem, but old age is quite far, it wld be within few weeks. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
My take ..he wld already be applying MOOV... ๐Ÿ˜‰ or taking some physio. ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ashvez - 15 years ago
@marissa..hi , will catch up with u 2morrow...very tired today. Wanted to congratulate all.
@dhvani...maannnn what is wrong with these ppl...why everything has to end up in being Pregnant ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by ashvez - 15 years ago
Congrats to everyone on the new KK.

@simi & hema - thanks for the PM.

@hema - nice title! thx for opening the KK.

@simi - "Will the love inside her for A make her dresses even more tight" ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Hopefully she will be able to release her love soon. production waalas cannot make any more dresses. great poem!

Edited by sarn7 - 15 years ago
Hey all...Just wanted to add this bit
Rahul n Armaan have got good coordination.If u remember during tht naatak epi both were talking thru eyes,decided abt tht "yeh dosti' sholay act, n now in holi epi when Atul starts doing "happy holi anjali" again after rahul ,A get realy pakaofied, notice tht A,he looked at Ra n nodded his head n the next moment they pounced on Atul to remove the jacket...cool tht they so share some good moments n communication rather tht those cold looks saying "terii toh!"n revengeful stuff..
Congrats on the new Knukkad, guys! Thanks for the PMs, Sim and Iffy! Awesome poem, Sim! A really has lost it! Idiot kahin ka! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

@Dhvani: After seeing this sig, I truly have no words...speechless! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† These ppl make the Ash of HDDCS look like a sex education expert!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
@anu whts HDDCS?
dekho girls...meri boredom ka ek aur namoona...hehe...was gonna include AR too...but then can;t stand R much these days...so these
East or west
these 4 r the best
๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats on the new kk guys! Hemangi thank you for the PM
๐Ÿ˜Š