Zee Marathi

Yashwant Rao and Sulekha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bruinad

bruinad

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

I think Yashwant Rao is going to find out about Sulekha soon and once he knows that Sulekha hates Shastri family and want to kill them all, he is going help Sulekha.

What you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yashwant Rao and Sulekha" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
hey ..I agree that he'ld find out Sulekha's true identity but he might not help her to ruin Shastri Family as in the course he might uncover that Sulekha had used his son and has no love left for his son .....
......but then thats Yashwantarao....the unpredictable character . I'm simply amazed by the way his character is written and the way actor has portrayed it ...superb ! The other character which story writer has written well and the actor also has taken pains to make it real ( in the very minute details like - way of carrying onself , taking pauses n voice modulation ) is - KUSUM Atya .....kudos to both of 'em !

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i wish sulekha actually falls for abhiman. it's high time she moves on from whatever happened bet. her n aadi. Angry

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Hey amgauri, I do agree with you. Its fun to watch Kusum Atya. When she's on screen we know that she is going to make us laugh. Its fun watching Priya, Adi's dad, Adi's mom pull her leg at times Smile

"Yashwantrao Saranjame".. what shuld i say about this character. Navatach dum ahe!!! He is simply great, fantabulous!! .. Kishor Kadam is just at his best as Yashwantrao.. Round of applause for him!! Clap

-mj0511

Post Reply New Post

Go to top