India-Forums

Hello Dollie
Hello Dollie

About the show

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Dollie Suri, is a plain jane, with frumpy hair and thinks she's a social embarrassment. The reason is pretty obvious as Dollie is queen of clumsiness. She fumbles over words, stones, lampposts and people. For the last fifteen years of her life Dollie has lived in a protected nuclear family environment and has no idea that her father who is dead was actually the late king, Maharaja Jaikishen.

She is also in love with the cutest guy in school, Nikshay Rana except that he doesn't know she exists. Nikshay is total stud boy, worships Tom Cruise, maintains a Samurai haircut and looks at anything that reflects, self-obsessed to the core and is also the Star Cricket player of the school.

Dollie's goal is to survive each school day with a minimum of attention and embarrassment. Unfortunately, her wish to be invisible is thwarted when her strict grandmother who arrives with aplomb and delivers the shocking news that she's a real life heir to a billion dollar fortune!

rock Groupbie
rock
rock

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged

i hate nikshay! hes so short [ just 5"6] boy hes shorter than me!Confused

dollies so cute and she can luv sum1 elseEmbarrassed

nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged
thanks a lot 4 the details...
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
whoz' sid? i've never watched the show becuase the only channel i have now is zee tv
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Smile
enkay Newbie
enkay
enkay

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
 hey this is alot like the movie "the princess diaries" ne one seen it??
Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enkay

hey this is alot like the movie "the princess diaries" ne one seen it??

yes......it is
naina jerth Newbie
naina jerth
naina jerth

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
if i had someone like sid..who looked fit and luved me soo much and who knew how to play da guitar...ill just go crazyyy....hes toooooooooo toooo FIT!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Telly stars to walk the Ramp for the brand 'Womaniya'. Telly stars to walk the Ramp for the brand 'Womaniya'.  85

The very well known Television stylist Nikhat Mariyam Neerusha ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index