Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Qazi touqeer's debut film

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AhmadButt

AhmadButt

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hiiiii guys i want to know   about qazi touqeer's debut upcoming film  TAKE OFF .... i have heard that our pakistani singer Rahim Shah  is composing the music of the film.... plz if anyone knows the release date of the film or any thing about th film then plz do inform here and also i want to see the new pics of Qazi    and secondly i have also heard that amrita rao has a boyfriend   named Farhan   from JAL band ...is it true or not ???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Qazi touqeer's debut film" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top