Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

Jaane Dil mein Kab se hai tu (Dk journey)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mich09

IF-Rockerz

mich09

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Ok girls, I am trying to take a break from doing any more mixes and so I have made this video mix on Dev-Kajjal with my fav song Jaane Dil Mein Kabse hai Tu. Hope you guys like it.

This is the link to the video on IF

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=jzwks4tp4fdm8 2ter6krfksu

Michelle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaane Dil mein Kab se hai tu (Dk journey)" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neelamSDlover

IF-Dazzler

neelamSDlover

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
mind.blowing ,tremendous work Clap
excellent mich............ Embarrassed

gambi

IF-Rockerz

gambi

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Fantassstiiccc!!! Clap Looks like you want to kill us, with overdoses of DPS and Kajju! Embarrassed Lekin I am loving it!! Tongue Keep posting!!Poor Kajju burnt his pants!! LOL

mich09

IF-Rockerz

mich09

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks so much Kitty & Zareen !    Well Zareen, I have indeed decided to give it a break for some time now !  However, you never know sometimes I listen to a song and imagine Dev & Kajjal in it...........LOLLOL

Michelle

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Awesome mox mich DK story !!!! Clap Clap The end !!!Cry But it was beautifulEmbarrassed

Edited by india05 - 05 April 2008 at 1:00am

mich09

IF-Rockerz

mich09

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Thanks so much Shanti. Sorry to make you cry in the end.  However, see the brighter side even after 8 mnths of the serial DK still live deep in our hearts

Michelle

kiokyo

IF-Dazzler

kiokyo

Posted: 05 April 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Mich this mix is soo good n touching Cry Cry it made me feel soo nostalgic n the end is very sad..but the concept ..the journey of our dk is soo beautiful. Cry

i love this mix..too good..i can't ever get enough of it Embarrassed Embarrassed n the song is soo perfect.
plzz don't take a break from mixes..u always chose such beautiful songs whoch i always loved n never knew the names of LOL n i end up falling in love with ur mixes each n everyone of them Embarrassed

gr8 job Clap

Embarrassed komal

mich09

IF-Rockerz

mich09

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks so much Komal.  Since it was my  last mix (as I am busy now) I thought I'll capture the best moments of DK as we journeyed with them from beginning to them.  There were so many beautiful scenes and episodes in DK's life but I was unable to capture all of them in just one mix Big smile

I am so glad you liked the songs I chose and yeah I'll try to make some more mixes  because I can't help it -  everytime I listen to my favourite songs, I start imagining DK in them and then try picturising them, the result of which are the Mixes.    My only worry is that I hope I am not doing an overkill of mixes ! Smile

Michelle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top