Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

s@cali

s@cali

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Okay... I just finished watching today's episode (3 times). I totally loved Ranbir's song and dances. He is such a cutie. I just don't understand Kanya's reaction to him.

1. She obviously feels something when he passes out as she screams his name.

2. Bedroom scene: hello? Do I need to say more?

3. BUT: when everyone is laughing at him and when Chunnu the dumbo tells her to let him make a fool of himself, she does not go to help him. She does not defend him. She does not protect him. She keeps holding onto Chunnu like they have been crazy glued together and hides behind him.

Why???? What don't I see? Someone please restore my faith in RanKan. Quick before I start to also wish for a new girl in Rannu's life.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confused: Kanya LIKES Ranbir or Not?" in Kuchh Is Tara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s@cali

Okay... I just finished watching today's episode (3 times). I totally loved Ranbir's song and dances. He is such a cutie. I just don't understand Kanya's reaction to him.

1. She obviously feels something when he passes out as she screams his name.

2. Bedroom scene: hello? Do I need to say more?

3. BUT: when everyone is laughing at him and when Chunnu the dumbo tells her to let him make a fool of himself, she does not go to help him. She does not defend him. She does not protect him. She keeps holding onto Chunnu like they have been crazy glued together and hides behind him.

Why???? What don't I see? Someone please restore my faith in RanKan. Quick before I start to also wish for a new girl in Rannu's life.

LOL thats funny

well i think she's has  some feelings for him.
Ranbir's feelings are stonger, thats for sure...
 the flashBacks he had when he went to kiss kanya....

i just think Kanya needs more time, same with ranbir....their both confuessed

Edited by Ron16 - 04 April 2008 at 12:07am

s@cali

s@cali

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
What they need is to be left alone for a little while. No outside distractions. No Shanta to bully poor Rannu and no Malika to.... also bully him?

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
LOL
oh Shanta's always there to ruine their moment...i like it when she bullies him at times...
but i hate it when Kanya n Shantu call Ranbir names Angry i laugh at it, but at the same time think its mean

s@cali

s@cali

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Yeah, lately Ranbir does not deserve the abuse. He really has been trying. Kanya is nice to him when they are alone. But with Shantu, she is plain evil at times. Like remember the time when he was trying to shower and the water ran out? Kanya made fun of him and told him to go get the water. And all this after the night before when she ran and body slammed into him cause she is afraid of the dark... makes me mad

cricketlover

cricketlover

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
WHat if CHUNNU Angry wasnt there for Holi and Ranbir was behaving the same way!It would have been so much more romantic!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hmmm ...actually i think she does feel for him but she isnt forgetting tht its contract marriage eitehr!!
she is travelling in 2 boats togethr and thts why this confusion!
moreover we r not shown kanya's true feelings till now as we hav seen ranbeer's feelings towards kanya!! we r juss assuming teh way she is reacting to the situation or ranbir's actions!!
her state of mind or feelings towards ranbir is not shown properly ....liek wat she feels about him in alone....so i guess ..afetr ranbeer's realistion ..kanya's realisation of luv will begin!

and like u said when ranbir was making fool of himself she stuck wit chunnu! well she wanted to go and stop him and if u hav notoced ...as everyone was enjoying the scene including mallika ,pammi , anand ..when he was molesting devika LOL ..kanya wasnt enjoying it at all!! she was feeling bad (dunno for him or for herself)
and when chunnu told him joker ...she didnt smile on tht eitehr ...or making fun of him! she was feeling disgusted!!
but i think to knoe her true feelings towards ranbeer we hav to wait for a while

scent_flower

Goldie

scent_flower

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Kanya needs a psychatrist!She was so physical with Chunnu,I hate her for that.No girl with any sharam would do that even if he is a best friend.I want to see Rannu with someone else now,who loves him and cares for him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top