Please read....regarding GD rules

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Hello guys...

there was a post made by me a few days ago...where i had given a few strict rules...

I just want to tell everyone that...it was all just a joke...it did lead to some problems... which we did not expect when we thought of this joke... we did it only to bring some fun here...didn't have any other intentions...

I mentioned this in Saira's post too...but thought some of u might have not seen it...so posting it againBig smile

if u have any other questions or comments regarding that post...feel free to PM me...Tongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Sameer_111bollycrazykomalashxmanishatukz_REmixkhyati_suiminuuAngelic_J|Persephone|kal-elfly2meGracellaHeavenlyBliss.QH_DDEJ_FanHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please read....regarding GD rules" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top