Zee Marathi

Vikrantís love for Priya unveiled......!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends!! today's episode saw Priya being aware of Vikrant's love Heart for her.....at last Wink Smile, but not from Vikrant, but from Dr. Viraj Samant. He indeed acts as a bridge between both of them!! Thumbs Up

I just feel it wuld have been more romantic Blushing had Vikrant confessed his love for her himself. Anyways, in any case Priya knows about it now. Dr. Samant requests her to meet up with Vikrant and to at least listen to what he has to say. So friends??.. what do  u think??.. Will Priya meet Vikrant?? Day Dreaming Do post in your replies..

-mj0511

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikrantís love for Priya unveiled......!!" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhagu_k

bhagu_k

Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I hope she will meet him. Infact she have to meet him. Atleast listen that what he want to say, Why he is not arrest to sulekha? Aani tine atleast friendship tari countinue karayala havi. Iam thankfull to Dr.Samant. He is done gr8 job... Clap

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I know!!! and today she almost admitted to swapnil that she loves vikrant. Hope to see the great scene when priya finds out that vicky is actually innocent. Embarrassed

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thanks bhagu_k and nehavarun for ur replies.

Yes, hope Priya finds out the truth about Vikrant soon. But after watching yesterday's episode, I didnt like Priya telling about Vikrant't love to of all the people Swapnil... Yes, she nearly admits to Swapnil of Vikrant having some importance in her life Wink . Now, will Swapnil play a bridge between Vikrant and Priya??....or he himself will fall for Priya... Hope so not!!!

-mj0511.

P.S. Actually did not watch Saturday's episode, i missed it, so dont know about any further developments between Vikrant-Priya, if any. Will be watching it 2day.

wackysharu

wackysharu

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I HAVE A FEELING SHE ILL SURELY MEET HIM UP Wink ... AND FORGIVE HIM TOO.... THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE Embarrassed ...

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 22 April 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
After watching a back dated episode, it luks like our "Inspector Vikrant Bhosale" is still on the spree of convincing Priya, but to no avail. Priya is so adamant that she does not want to even talk to him, even after knowing that he loves her. Well!! at least he knows that she knows that he loves her Smile

And also, seems that Priya has some feelings for Vikrant, bcoz Swapnil points out to her that she is always talking about him Wink Smile Luks like love Heart is in the air Day Dreaming Hope they both meet sooooooon!! Smile What say friends???

-mj0511

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 24 April 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Dr. Samant, Bal Kaka, Sulekha's mom, Swapnil and now it is Ajoba... oh my God!! so many bridges... but who will play the actual bridge?? i think it will be Ajoba. Maybe he will convince Priya of meeting up with Vikrant. I even feel that he will invite him to his b'day function to be held at the Vada in Vasai.. what say friends?

mj0511

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 29 April 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Now this time, it is Swapnil yet again.. Vikrant asks Swapnil about the Kalikarmawali murti and also requests him to ask Priya about it. Swapnil asks Priya, but she is again angry saying that this is just the means of him(Vikrant) getting close to her. Oh my God!! when is Priya going to come back to her senses... ??? and they are showing Swapnil and Priya always discussing about love n stuff.... hope Swapnil doesnt fall for Priya..

Vikrant Bhosale.. kuch karo!!! Wink

-mj0511

Post Reply New Post

Go to top