Other Shows

dekho magar pyar se

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

perveen

Goldie

perveen

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hi i dont watch this show every days but niki soon is gone change to her real self i mean the preety girl will be shown in tight jeans and tops................but i think sum on ewants to kill her so everyone think she dead.............

can anyone give up dates on this every days please..............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dekho magar pyar se" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Perveen Nikki has already changed.She has become thin andbeautiful.She has come in Karan's life by name Anamika. Shesigns contract with Karan for an Album.

She was looking very pretty.

perveen

Goldie

perveen

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

cutereems her in uk where only up to where everyone in the chawl sign the paper to take a loan out so that they dont get home les.........

can u give me a brief up date how nikki changed and what happened in between was did devyani plan to kill nikki or what and does any one discover her secret................please im gone wait for ur reply........please...........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top