Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Exquisite,

Did u see the episode on Aug 25th? I missed it yesterday. If you did see it can you post a brief update?

westlife thumbnail
come on people!!!!!ur always welcome to write her 😊 i love this site!dont u all think anne should get susspended or something??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
abladabla thumbnail
I'm really getting fed up of this one too.. same old things, Annie and party planning against Puja and Puja struggling with it..Is life really about all this..? I haven't see people having that much time to think about others that much in real life...To be honest, the only soap that find near to reality is "Astitva", all others are useless with nothing to relate to in real life..I prefer CID to all of the others..
Morgoth thumbnail
I agree abladabla. CID is the only serial which makes sense on Sony these days...
westlife thumbnail
i agree with u too abladabla.if u go to see all most all the serials have a twist in them πŸ˜‰
westlife thumbnail
if u go to see in almost all the serials the father is annoying!.example:billu,ayushman's father,pooja's father etc....... πŸ˜†
miss generous thumbnail
Serious. I don't know  how ppl can remove time actually to create probs  4 others. hats of to annie. Shes the wicked kind who like trouble without any reason.😑
uddas thumbnail
hey wots so big about if rohnit likes her. she shouldent get mad. if pooja dont like rohit so can just say that u ugly or wotever. they r making so complicated
*Anjali* thumbnail
to answer your question exquisite, maybe she covers her head b/c it's too greasyπŸ˜‰.  Her hairstyle is strange (those braids 🀒)