Page 6 of 14

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_biggest_fan

Originally posted by Angadz

nah guys love farhan as much as u want but mere goher ki sirf izzat karo love ke liye mei hoon na. Embarrassed Embarrassed .

thanks guys for making this fan club i wonder why there are not many people here inspite of jal being the best band around. Confused

your welcome :)

dont worry this fc is new thats why we dont have many members...

well jaha tak gohar ki baat hai you can share him with all of us  yaar angad ji yahi toh problem hai na i can't share so goher sirf mere hain app farhan ko le lo na plz Embarrassed

by the way all of us should put pics of jal bands for all and pics of goher for me okEmbarrassed

if i cant share him then its ur problem yaar :] u have to share him u dont have any other choice

i love him too i think he is damn hot and Farhan is so handsome

i love both of them they are the best

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " JAL THE BAND (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged

nah guys love farhan as much as u want but mere goher ki sirf izzat karo love ke liye mei hoon na. Embarrassed Embarrassed .

thanks guys for making this fan club i wonder why there are not many people here inspite of jal being the best band around. Confused

well jaha tak gohar ki baat hai you can share him with all of us  yaar angad ji yahi toh problem hai na i can't share so goher sirf mere hain app farhan ko le lo na plz Embarrassed

by the way all of us should put pics of jal bands for all and pics of goher for me okEmbarrassed

if i cant share him then its ur problem yaar :] u have to share him u dont have any other choice

and yes i agree with you we should put jal pics ill make some siggies soon then we all can use them :)

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
ANGADZ LOVES GOHAR <3 & FARHAN <3

Farhan & Gohar <3

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Farhan & Gohar <3

FARHAN & GOHAR LOOKS SO HANDSOME

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

angads meri souten bane ki koshish mat karo Angry or else i will become tulsi LOL

tum farahn ko lo na goher mera hai mera he rahe ga u can try to steal him but it won't work. farhan ko le jao . but first we have to get rid of this amrita look at her how she is standing with goher Angry

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged

angads meri souten bane ki koshish mat karo Angry or else i will become tulsi LOL

tum farahn ko lo na goher mera hai mera he rahe ga u can try to steal him but it won't work. farhan ko le jao . but first we have to get rid of this amrita look at her how she is standing with goher Angry

yeah WELL I WNT BTOH OF THEM

i dont understand is AMRITA rao in love with Farhaan? or Gohar ??

watch this videos i am confused :S

amrita & farhan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oKCoUjQ0VIM

amrita & Gohar

gohars interview video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N7R3MFMwKTY&feature=related 

IM CONFUSED

Edited by Angadz - 11 April 2008 at 4:52am

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

ANGADZ LOVES GOHAR <3 & FARHAN <3

Farhan & Gohar <3

thank u so much Clap i like first pic.

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

ya both r best.but Farhan is so handsomeBig smile

Edited by sahera - 11 April 2008 at 3:02pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.