JAL THE BAND (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk_biggest_fan

hi all the jal fans i supoose mostly all girls so warning first chat later and the warning is that GOHER IS MINE AND JUST MINE AND I DON'T LIKE TO SHARE MY THINGS.
and yaar what an awsome song sajini is and and i love mahiya and morey piye . i personally love all the songs that goher sings.

third yaar goher is older than farhan he is not 23 he is 25 or 26 Embarrassed

first of all welcome to the fanclub and be active sweety

yes sajni is very nice song we all love it and WE ALL LOVE GOHAR he is so handsome and and MY FARHAAN OMG HE IS SOO HANDSOME AND CUTE AND HOT AND ..... IT GOES ON CANT STOP

BOTH OF THEM ARE HOT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " JAL THE BAND (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@srk_biggest_fan - welcome to the fc Big smile
i luv gohar too... but i luv farhan aswell! Embarrassed   

n yip totaly agree with angad "BOTH OF THEM ARE HOT" Embarrassed

btw guys!
does any1 hve any siggy's of Jal?

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
nah guys love farhan as much as u want but mere goher ki sirf izzat karo love ke liye mei hoon na. Embarrassed Embarrassed .

thanks guys for making this fan club i wonder why there are not many people here inspite of jal being the best band around. Confused

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

@srk_biggest_fan - welcome to the fc Big smile
i luv gohar too... but i luv farhan aswell! Embarrassed   

n yip totaly agree with angad "BOTH OF THEM ARE HOT" Embarrassed

btw guys!
does any1 hve any siggy's of Jal?

well ill make soon some siggies of them :)

Angadz

IF-Dazzler

Angadz

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged

nah guys love farhan as much as u want but mere goher ki sirf izzat karo love ke liye mei hoon na. Embarrassed Embarrassed .

thanks guys for making this fan club i wonder why there are not many people here inspite of jal being the best band around. Confused

your welcome :)

dont worry this fc is new thats why we dont have many members...

well jaha tak gohar ki baat hai you can share him with all of us

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

nah guys love farhan as much as u want but mere goher ki sirf izzat karo love ke liye mei hoon na. Embarrassed Embarrassed . - LOLLOLLOLhahahaha OMG! luved the way u said that! EmbarrassedWink

thanks guys for making this fan club i wonder why there are not many people here inspite of jal being the best band around. Confused - yeh thnx to angad for starting the fcSmile

hmmmmm.... i guess the fc is new and not many ppl are aware of it ryt now!...jst give it afew days and am sure more and more ppl will start to join!Embarrassed 

my reply in blueEmbarrassed

Edited by x-zarqa-x - 09 April 2008 at 2:40pm

x-zarqa-x

IF-Rockerz

x-zarqa-x

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angadz

well ill make soon some siggies of them :)

awww okz klkl

thnk yooh!Embarrassed

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 09 April 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angadz

your welcome :)

dont worry this fc is new thats why we dont have many members...

well jaha tak gohar ki baat hai you can share him with all of us  yaar angad ji yahi toh problem hai na i can't share so goher sirf mere hain app farhan ko le lo na plz Embarrassed

by the way all of us should put pics of jal bands for all and pics of goher for me okEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.