Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I would love to meet everyone on this forum. Smile Smile

Hopefully it will come true one day

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wanna meet?????? (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amna123

Groupbie

Amna123

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
well i whould love u meet all IF memebers u guyz are all really sweet and love u all

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 12 January 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
As many people have already mentioned before......I would love to meet everyone from I-F because each one has brought an important and essential part of their self that has made this place soooo addictive.....but some of the members who i remember from the top of my head......Anju (for being a great listener and "partner in crime"Wink), Alle (who has perfected the art of ctaching what most people do not see), Smisha (my "co-star"Wink), Laks (the sensible one), PJ (whose blunt manner I simply adore), Mysti (so witty and observant), Kk(my beloved docHug), Kanchi (love that bhaashaa), Princess (with a heart as open and pretty as the one in her avatar), Annie (she was the first one to lay question my claim on Purab), Rabeea (the poor girl endured many a tumble down her chair due to me), Cutereems (a sweet person), Choco (as sweet as her namesake) Disha77 (extremely eloquent and thoughtful), Ritu (simply adore her and her outragous emoticons), Spike (if only to tell her that Purab is mine), Jammy (reminds me of my youngest bro), Vijay (want to meet the mastermind behind this place), jprasad (full of wit and humour) and ofcourse Minnie (my sparring partnerWink)

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

As many people have already mentioned before......I would love to meet everyone from I-F because each one has brought an important and essential part of their self that has made this place soooo addictive.....but some of the members who i remember from the top of my head......Anju (for being a great listener and "partner in crime"Wink), Alle (who has perfected the art of ctaching what most people do not see), Smisha (my "co-star"Wink), Laks (the sensible one), PJ (whose blunt manner I simply adore), Mysti (so witty and observant), Kk(my beloved docHug), Kanchi (love that bhaashaa), Princess (with a heart as open and pretty as the one in her avatar), Annie (she was the first one to lay question my claim on Purab), Rabeea (the poor girl endured many a tumble down her chair due to me), Cutereems (a sweet person), Choco (as sweet as her namesake) Disha77 (extremely eloquent and thoughtful), Ritu (simply adore her and her outragous emoticons), Spike (if only to tell her that Purab is mine), Jammy (reminds me of my youngest bro), Vijay (want to meet the mastermind behind this place), jprasad (full of wit and humour) and ofcourse Minnie (my sparring partnerWink)

Reading that ALMOST made me fall down again! Thank you sooo much ides, I also want to meet u to see who is the person that always makes my day by making me laugh!Embarrassed

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Nice topic, Humm.Smile

India Forum members: (honestly, I would love to meet all the IF members but it is impossible to name everyone in this space.)

1) Vijay: (for being so wonderful and helping me out countless times)Wink I really want to meet him because I think that he is the most intelligent person on earth). 2) Anjali: (she is such a warm, friendly, and good-natured person. She is my first friend from India Forums.) 3) Cutereems: (her personality is as cute and bubbly as Preity's...and she is a like a sis to me. And I love the fact that she is always laughing.LOL) 4) Simplyvivacious: (for being so nice and always making me laugh with her hilarious comments.) Big smile 5) Humm: (he is so funny and smart and I would love to meet him) Tongue 6) Chocolate:(she is a very sweet person)Smile   7) Princess: (she is a wonderful girl whom I identify the most with.)Smile 8) Jammy: (he has a great sense of humor and is very nice)Big smile 9) Lakshmi: (she is such a caring and nice person)Tongue

Movie stars:

1) Aishwarya Rai (my role model) 2) ShahRukh Khan and Kajol (my fav couple)  3) Preity Zinta, Karisma Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee (my fav actresses) 4) Aamir Khan: (my first crush) 5) Arjun Rampal and Saif Ali Khan (my fav actors)

T.V. stars:

The one and only Rajeev Khandelwal (Sujal of KTH)

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Amisha thank u.Even i want to meet my sis amisha who likes Ash(even i like).

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
thanks amisha for taking my name!!... thanksBig smileBig smile
I would also love to meet such a sweet person!

ahmed316us

ahmed316us

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Amisha, why u did not include me.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top