Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜†lol..when its all finished, tell me who wins..πŸ˜† ...πŸ˜†..nice anamations Reeba.Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

me ofcourse! ahmed don't make me sing that song from Chura Liye Hai Tumne(🀒 movie in the worldπŸ˜†). Girlz the best jaan na lo baat ye maan lo! πŸ‘ goo me, go me, go me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahmed316us thumbnail
since u r a girl i will let u win, and yeah i dont mind u singing a song as long as i dont hear u singing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

AHMED how rude?😑 πŸ˜­!

u r REJECTED by ME😑! now I onl have 2 bros(vijay and humm) and 1 pending (jammy)!😳

ahmed316us thumbnail
oh comeon rabeea bro and sis always have fun, so dont get upset about little thing. BTW i would love to hear u sing too. i am saying this from the bottom of my heart
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

YOU GUYS SIMPLY CUTE AND AWESOME...

I want to meet all the members of IF. I have felt a strange friendship going on with all of us and would like to meet each one of you. Hopeful god will grant us this wish and we will meet.

Ameen.

As jammy said I don't have any wish for celebraties...i just want to meet u all...

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice topic Humm.

If given a chance,one person I would like to meet is Leonardo da Vinci.

On I-Forums,everyone.And I seriously can't post 4000+ namesπŸ˜†

But if I do have to choose,then it has to be Smisha and Anjali308 (my dearest friends here). 

Then I would love to know and meet Vijay,Jammy,jprasad ( I love her cranky comments!!) ,Disha77 (amazing updates),Allegra (terriffic observation and very witty),Lakhshmi ( a good friend),Chayya (a close friend and a sweet person),love_jassi( a good friend and an honest person),Mystica( she is so mystrious and so so talented),Daisy ( her posts are so refreshing),Princess (the cutest girl and she is so very sincere and straight forward),Misha ( very cute)...........

The list is just endless.I could go on and on........ 

Last but most important,I have to meet Ides - my greatest sparring partnerπŸ˜‰.

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to meet everyone on this forum. 😊 😊

Hopefully it will come true one day
Amna123 thumbnail
well i whould love u meet all IF memebers u guyz are all really sweet and love u all
ides thumbnail
As many people have already mentioned before......I would love to meet everyone from I-F because each one has brought an important and essential part of their self that has made this place soooo addictive.....but some of the members who i remember from the top of my head......Anju (for being a great listener and "partner in crime"πŸ˜‰), Alle (who has perfected the art of ctaching what most people do not see), Smisha (my "co-star"πŸ˜‰), Laks (the sensible one), PJ (whose blunt manner I simply adore), Mysti (so witty and observant), Kk(my beloved docπŸ€—), Kanchi (love that bhaashaa), Princess (with a heart as open and pretty as the one in her avatar), Annie (she was the first one to lay question my claim on Purab), Rabeea (the poor girl endured many a tumble down her chair due to me), Cutereems (a sweet person), Choco (as sweet as her namesake) Disha77 (extremely eloquent and thoughtful), Ritu (simply adore her and her outragous emoticons), Spike (if only to tell her that Purab is mine), Jammy (reminds me of my youngest bro), Vijay (want to meet the mastermind behind this place), jprasad (full of wit and humour) and ofcourse Minnie (my sparring partnerπŸ˜‰)