I wanna meet?????? - Page 10

Posted: 19 years ago

Humm is sooooooooooooooooo sweet!

Sonya, even I would want to meet you.

Thanks Rabeea..And I agree with u that Sunny is very sweet bro..

Thanks 4 making me ur friend..Im glad 2 meet such a sweet and nice girl like u..😊

Love,
Sonya.
I would like to meet everyone here, but especially S.T.U.P.I.D, who is my adorable little sis, Meghavi, MysticaMagic, Daisy and many more...😊

Hi, soz for replying so late HUMM, i would like to meet........ well no1 actually 😳, maybe all the people on this forum!

SONYA_K, Humm, Vijay, Ideas, Princess,cutereems,Megha,anjali,Mystica, Ahmed u sound like an interesting guy, vijay, Rabeak, Vijay...................................... ok u have to come back to me let me think of some more names   πŸ˜Š 

hi, i want to meet smisha,catreems,kanchi,minnie and humm,also misticamagic. thanks!πŸ˜›
i would like to meet Rekha and of course everyone from the forum .
Thanks Munizaa for the compliment
I was think guys that fight a lot are interesting and seeing u fight with rabeeak😑 😑. wow some seriose fights going on there. like to fight with u some time πŸ˜‰ nah just joking. I would like to be ur friend. πŸ˜›

Hey actually i have changed my list, i wanna meet all da mods , seniors, coolbies, goldies, groupies, newbies n others n i would throw a huge party for everyone on india-forums. i would want to meet a few ppl personally , who r....HUMM ,Chocolate, cutecreems, anjali, smisha,ejaz's babe, sonya,sujalfan,Rabeea, n Vijay n many others( everyone iz so sweet on IF) oh n cutecreems u still havent yet done wot u promised to do..................... n dat woz givin me ur autograph!!!!!πŸ˜† ............ hey im in different moods today!!!!!!