I wanna meet?????? - Page 8

Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by smita24

I want to meet every one on this forum, except for Ritu, i have already met her.

YOU HAVEEEEEEEEE?๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ye i wud like to meet all the IF members as well especially rabeea n humm๐Ÿ˜† u guyz r so funni!!!n ahmed๐Ÿ˜† n all the rest..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks sweetgurl! Even I want to meet u! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

YOU HAVEEEEEEEEE?๐Ÿ˜•

Actually rabeea, smita and ritu are friends and also work in the same company!

Btw sweetgurl thanks for writing my name too.๐Ÿ˜› 

ooohhh! is smita the one that wrote the message that she is using ritu's account and soon going to make one for herself?๐Ÿ˜Š

oooh now I get it!

thanks HUMM for clarifying because I thought that it wasn't that smita but someone else. I can be reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllyyyyyyyy stupid sometimes! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sweetgurl even i want ot meet ya.
i wanna meet SRK!! for sure before i go to heaven he is my HERO๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

ooohhh! is smita the one that wrote the message that she is using ritu's account and soon going to make one for herself?๐Ÿ˜Š

oooh now I get it!

thanks HUMM for clarifying because I thought that it wasn't that smita but someone else. I can be reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllyyyyyyyy stupid sometimes! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Rabeeak, i am the same Smita. Actually Ritu is a very good friend of mine. I changed my job last week, so i am not working with her any more. But we are still good friends.

i wanna meet

1)moderators n creators of i-forum to thank๐Ÿ‘ them 4 creating such interesting forum.

2) all purab fans on i-forum๐Ÿ˜‰

3) my close friends on i-forum๐Ÿค—

4)i definately  wanna meet

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณSamir Soni, shahrukh khan, rajeev, cezane khan n ejaj khan n my favourite contestants of idian idol-rahul, abhijeet n amit sana.

5) the inventor of tv to thank๐Ÿ‘ him 4 giving us the opportunity to watch interesting programs on tv.

Edited by tupa - 19 years ago
SRK,BRETT LEE N EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM !!! Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 19 years ago