•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys i was thinking and i got an idea πŸ˜› nd i hope no one thought of it beforeπŸ˜• how about we all write little one-shots or long one-shots about your dream romance it can be frm a romantic dinner to the romantic wedding nite of course with the thought of younger audience reading this in mind! 😳...if your like the idea then plz participate...it can be on any couple even you and your other half...don't have to mention any names or anything...i thought of this as a way of getting away frm the stress of updating the next part of ur story...exams...life or anything and writing kute love stories nd the fact that their only one-shots means no stress for updating the next part fast lol if u have something kute in mind then wat are you waiting for...go nd write it! im sure all the writers out there and even the silent readers will be happy to read your story and maybe the silent readers will write something of there own!! srry if it sounds stupid...but i was just thinkin of havin fun...if you dont like the idea then you can ignore this and continue on merrily with your life but if you liked the idea then plz plz plz plz write something no matter how small...long...anything just write your thoughts down and have fun being creative! πŸ˜›

im srry if such a topic is not allowed to be made...but i was just havin fun if such a topic as this is not allowed the mods feel free to delete this topic thank you😳 but i hope it is really allowed!😊

rinkz

hey thats a good idea! i think you should type!
good idea....u should start the fisrt shot πŸ˜ƒ

thnx guys im glad u all liked itπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

but only three replies😭😭😭

but i will post the first one-shot asap im in school now and i will type it when i get home and hopefully post it either today or tomorrow

lub

rinki

Great Idea hun! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

xxxxxxxxxxxxx