Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 60

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 12 April 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
very well written hun.....gr8 job....i am loving the concept of the story....its very...how do i say....Mindblowing... Embarrassed

Pari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 9)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vid_hurry

vid_hurry

Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Wow. I love it Clap
Plz continue as soon as you can

aishu_fan

IF-Dazzler

aishu_fan

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
hey babez sorry im late to commenting!!anywho dude it was awesome i luvved kt1s dress and my favvv part was kt fallin in laksh's arms,toooooooooooooo cute!!!!

aishu_fan

IF-Dazzler

aishu_fan

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
lmao!!!i luvved when i was like lets party!!!hahahah thnx man!!!luvved it

zinny.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
DAMMIT! *slaps self* OMGG! I forgot to come. So very sorry, dear. Cry Will come back ASAP to read. Tongue

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zinu29

DAMMIT! *slaps self* OMGG! I forgot to come. So very sorry, dear. Cry Will come back ASAP to read. Tongue

its okay sis!! Embarrassed it happens everyone is busy all the time....Wink by the way, my spring break comin soon, so i u will be gettin a lot of updates!!

to all my dear friends!!! Embarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 April 2008 at 6:18pm

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Part 8

Kt—MOM, DAD, PRERNA!!!

All three turned around and saw Kt. Prerna quickly ran and hugged Kt, after prerna whent Nandani who then kissed Kt, on the forehead and told her to be careful. Finally came Anurag, he hugged Kt tight and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He was so scared to let her go since she was going to be all alone in the house.

Anu—Beta, u will be fine right?

Nandani—areee, Anu of course she will be fine….u r worrying to much; come now let's go we have to catch a plane.

Kt—Dad, I will be fine!

Prerna—Kt di, please have fun at the college dance and take loads of pics for me so I can see them

Kt—ha of course I will.

Anu finally let go of Kt and walked towards Prerna and Nandani. They waved a goodbye to Kt and started their way towards the gate to check in. Kt had specs of tears rolling down her cheeks; she quickly wiped them off and started to walk out of the airport. She then looked back again wishing to see her family standing there but they were gone, she smiled to herself and left the airport.

Laksh now all ready for his meeting had to make a quick stop at a nearby restroom so he could change into another suit, since the girl he met had smeared coffee on him. He talked and smiled to himself remembering the girl's face over and over again. Laksh quickly looked at his watch and started to dress quickly; he tried to put his tie on and could not tie it so he left it off. He took a look at himself once again and fixed his collars and walked out of the restroom. While his driver was driving him to the meeting, he took out the paper where the Basu's address was on. He remembered his Choti maa telling him that he was to stay Basu's or else he would be yelled at. Laksh smiled to himself and gave the paper to the driver before he got out of the car, then he walked inside the office for his business meeting.

Kt didn't feel like going home so she called up her close friends' Wahida, Maryam, Vishwa, Aesha, Tanvi, Mahima, Henna, Vinal, Zalak, and Parvin. She invited them to meet her up at a great restaurant where they can eat an early dinner.

Kt and her friends finally met up and booked a large table for all of them.

Maryam—aree Kt, yeh tumhari dress ko kya hua?

Vishwa—Kt! Maine tumko yeh dress gift kiya tha….yeh kya kiya tumnay? I just got it for u and messed it up already?

Wahida—hey u two, let her talked at least.

Kt—Don't even ask girls…I bumped into some guy today and he spilled coffee all over me; this happened when I went to see my mom, dad, and sis at the airport.

Vishwa—It's k darling, just get it dry cleaned from my dry cleaners shop. Drop it off at my shop and I will have it cleaned up for u in no time.

Kt—thanks Vish.

The waiter came up to their table and the ladies took the menus from her.

Waiter—Hello ladies, welcome to Olive Garden…I will be your waitress today.

She gave out menus and left after her introduction.

Maryam—Arre kt, mein tumko yeh poonche na to bhool hi gaye. Who are u gonna bring at the Summer Dance?

Kt sighs—obviously me.

Tanvi—Come on Maryam, what kind of question was that? You know what her answer was going to be, don't waste your breath.

Aesha quickly came back to her seat after talking to Juicy, her boyfriend.

Aesha—Kt, Juicy ah raha hai tumhe milne, is that fine with u. He figured that since you will be leaving soon he wanted to say goodbye.

Kt—Of course I don't mind….is he coming right now?

Aesha—yes

Kt—Aur, Wahida tumhara woh Akash nahin anee wala? (Isn't your Akash coming?)

Wahida—Na man, he's not, he has to go for an important meeting for his dad today.

Mahima—Dekho abh, Kt to ja rahi hai humko chod ke, abh kya hoga! Kt I will miss u so much!

Kt—I know Mahi…but u know I wanted to see India for a long time, I mean I've been there…but I don't know.. for some reason I just had the urge to go this time.

Wahida—What do u mean?

Kt—There is something about India….I remember having friends there….I forgot their names but there were two girls and two guys.

My mommy said that we were all so close. Aur abh to waha jana hai mujhe, pata nahin kyun, it's like a sudden urge now.

Vishwa—maybe u r just meant to live in India now, so….it happens and I'm pretty sure u will be fine there.

Mahima—I wish I can go back to India, I mean after all I was born in India.

Vishwa—so was I Kt, and believe me if I can move back there I would, magar ma aur papa ko yaha se nahin jana. Unko yeh lagta hai ke education is better here.

Tanvi—it is good here but in India education is good too, it just depends in what part of India u live in. I mean look at me, I was also born in India and I can speak perfect English because I went to a great English school in India.

And soon their food was at the table and the girls ate and bonded more with one another. Juicy walked in while the girls were chit chatting and laughing.

Juicy—K!!!!

Kt leaped up and hugged Juicy.

Kt—J!! Kyun itne late aye?

Juicy—lo kaan pakde! (look i'm holding my ears)

Kt—come on have a seat. Aesha ordered your food.

Now joined Juicy and they all caught up in each others lives and finally broke up the bill by each paying equally. It was about 8:30 at night when Kt had reached home. She quickly turned the lights on in her huge home because she hated the dark. As soon as she entered in she quickly shut the door tight and locked it immediately. Since she had an afternoon class she didn't feel like really sleeping early. She walked inside the living room and turned the lights on in every room. She quickly ran up the stairs and took a shower and washed her hair. When she got out she opened her windows and looked out at the beautiful sky that was filled up with bright stars. The wind blew hard on her beautiful long wet hair which gave her the chills and so she shut the windows. She jumped on her bed and just closed her eyes for a few seconds when she felt like watching a video of her childhood when she visited her parent's friends home in India. She quickly took the remote and inserted the cassette in the VCR.

In the video she saw her and Prerna walking around with two other little girls. Kt was only 6 then and Prerna was 5. Kt smiled to herself watching her and her sister as a child.

Video……

Kt—Bhoomi….chalo park mein chalte hai.

Prerna—ha chalo Bhoomi di.

Bhoomi—Nahin abhi nahin, jab Nakul Bhaiya aur Laksh nahin atee tab tak nahin.

While the video was going on Nandani (kt's mom) came and grabbed the camcorder from ganga.

Nandani—Ganga, here give me the camcorder and u go be in the video too.

Ganga quicly ran in front of the camcorder and smiled.

Finally the other Nandani (bhoomi's mom) joined Ganga, and Nandani (kt's mom). Together they followed the kids recording them playing happily.

Kt was sitting and coloring when a boy came behind.

Boy—BOO!

Kt—Laksh!

From the video Kt noticed that she was very close to the little boy Laksh. Then she forwarded the video a bit to a part where laksh and Kt were talking to Ganga.

Kt in a childish way—Badi mom, jab mein aur laksh bade hoge taab humari shaadi ho gi na.

Kt watching the video started to laugh out loud thinking of it as a very cute thing.

Laksh—Ha ma, mujhe Kt bohot achi lagti hai.

Ganga looked at the two Nandanis who were taping all of this. She gave a sweet look.

Ganga—awwwwwww, theek hai beta, Kt meri bahu benegi.

Kt—badi mom, yeh bahu kaun hai?

Ganga touched Kt's cheek gently and kissed her forhead.

Ganga—when u grow up I will tell u. Abh chalo, tum aur Laksh ja kaar khelo.

The last clip was shown where Laksh and Kt were holding each other's hands running to play.

The video was over and kt was smiling a lot to her self shaking her head thinking of the little boy Laksh. It was 10:30 when she looked at her clock, she quickly took out the cassette and kept it somewhere safe.

Suddenly she heard something outside, and so she opened her window. She looked outside and saw a shadow of something; Kt got scared and closed her window. Her heart started to beat very fast and so she ran downstairs in the dark. She didn't know what to do because she was never alone in the house. All Kt knew was that she had to get out of the house fast and go to one of her friends house.

She yelped open the door and started to run out of the house. While running she kept looking at her house turning around….she broke into tears really scared. When she ran off her long drive way she fell right into someone's arms. She imagined as if it was her mom and held the person tight all out of breath crying.

I wonder who this person is???

I'll continue soon u guys!!!! Finally I have my spring break!!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 April 2008 at 9:10pm

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 April 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
oOoooOOO..this is different! i like it!! haha, she's already set her mind to marrying lakshya eh? Wink I miss him Ouch Cry ::sigh::..okay back to story, yeah update like now..u don't need comments, mine was good enough, i can't wait... Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top