Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 60

Page 1 Page 59
Page   of 60

Kiran1018

Goldie

Kiran1018

Posted: 02 January 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
wow....now that is what i call a looooooonnnnnnnnnng update.

absolutely awesome and lots of details.

its so cute the way nakul wakes into laksh's room half sleepy and trying to figure out what his brother is up to.

u know i really missed rohan.....so shivani is probably gonna move to london premenantly....whats gonna happen to rohan?....is she going ot meet him and confess her love before she goes?.....i really hope she dosent go because i really want to see rohan and shivani together.

whatevet happen to pari an aliya's mom?....i thaught she came to stay with her family for a while...no mention of her anywhere.

karan and shivani's conversation was cute....but it dosent seem real that any parent would consent so fast to their sick and unwell child especially girl to live half way across the world from them......especially permanently........espcially the mom....she could never consent that easily to let he child go.

so finally kt is coming to india..........so finally we will get to see some cute and romantic scenes between laksh and kt.

so seems like shivani owns the building that kt is going to get helped at.....so maybe shivani wont take the job offer to london.

well anyways, i hope u update very soon...and hopefully it will be as long as this part was.

keep writing!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 60)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged

YAY Shivi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u updated so soon and sooooooooooo long!!!!!! im like extra happy rt now!!

the descriptions r just amazing! u truly r such a gifted writer! i love how u describe pplz emotions! they're so touching...i loved the details of the happy virani family.. the men and their daily newspaper etc was great...  hah i love the relationship tht laksh and nakul share....so sweet... awwwwwwwwwww laksh got kt a murti, she'll LOVE tht for sure....hopefully she stays protected with it as well....

omg shivi's going to london??? here i am dying for rohan and shivi scenes and now ur shipping my favorite character off? awwwww shiv not fair yaar! either rohan goes after her or she does her business in india! and i am EXTREMELY curious about wut it is she majored in! hmmm i wonder whether she'll be the one to help kt......  amazing yaar, karan didnt even ask her wut shes gonna do there..... o well...ur building suspense......i like it!! lol

kt's part with maryam and wahida is rly sweet!! i just hope maryam tells laksh soon.......  poor kt, i RLY hope tht shocker works...gosh wut will laksh go thru whn he finds out? omg this is so sad.....   ooo the food was awesome shivi!!! omg i rly want some chinese now lol!!  wow wut an ending! i rly wanna kno wut happens nxt! continue soon plz!!!!!!!!

ur loving sis Aali!!!!!!!

abhi_nikki

abhi_nikki

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
omg thank u soo much 4 such a long nd gr8 update.its juz fabolous.trust me um speechlessClapgr8 job:)

micKTnlaksh

micKTnlaksh

Posted: 04 January 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
It was wonderful! you really are a great writer! i'll be waiting for the next part.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top