Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 60

vid_hurry

vid_hurry

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged

I just caught up on this and all i got to say is WOW.

You are an extremely good writer who knows how to balance a story. I loved the dream sequence and the dance part. I could almost see all of it happening. And the personality disorder makes it even more interesting. I remained glued to the computer screen while reading this.

All the couples, old and new, introduce a sweetness in your fanfic. I really hope shivani and rohan get officially together soon. And i hope laksh helps kt out of her problem.

One little last thing: i noticed in the part where laksh phones kt that you used pulkit's name in 1 place instead of laksh and I found this sweet(no better words coming to me)

Continue soon, i'll be waiting impatientlySmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 58)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paperclipper181

paperclipper181

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!

paperclipper181

paperclipper181

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
thanks

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Part 26

Refresher: The Virani's take good care of Shivani and then all go to sleep around 3:00 a.m. In the USA Maryam just discovers that kt has not only 1 personality but three, Radha, Sakshi, and Lena. Kt goes off to take a shower while Maryam explains why Kt's brain has separated into three to Wahida.

Mumbai, India

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLCNahcB7Q&feature=related-Twilight

This whole scene has this song playing in the background; I am like addicted to it; enjoy.

All the lights in the Virani house turned off one by one. As Karan sweetly talked with Nandani trying to have her sleep without stress. Both feel asleep finally in each other arms. Ganga kept on smiling at Sahil in their room thinking about Nakul's wedding with Prerna, she was just extremely happy and excited. Sahil came behind her and wrapped her in his arms smiling with her knowing that their sons had grew up to be great. Finally both fixed their beds and their lights switched off. In Anu's room Nandani stared at the moon smiling and thinking about the time when she had Kt and Prerna; and finally now one them was going to leave her and get married. Anu turned the lights off in the room and gently picked Nandani off of her feet and took her to bed.

Everyone was finally in their own dreamland sleeping, except one person slowly woke up, and it was none other than Shivani. She woke up touching her head in a little pain and then she smiled to herself. As she looked down she saw Zinu snoring with her mouth widely opened; Shivani laughed gently and then walked up to Zinu and closed her mouth for her. Then she noticed Aali tossing and turning in her sleep looking for her pillow, and so Shivani without waking anyone up slid the pillow under Aaliyah's head. Finally she fixed both Pari's and Bhoomi's blankets and then covered them up. She walked towards the door and sighed gently looking back at her sisters smiling. She then left the room closing the door quietly. She had her little blanket with her as she made her way up to the terrace.

She quickly walked all the way to the edge looking at the moon breathing in the fresh air. She smiled looking at the moon and the clear atmosphere. The stars were twinkling and shining in the beautiful night sky; they were doing their jobs. It's light helped those get home and it helped those fill up joy in their hearts. Shivani dropped her blanket and opened her arms freeing herself from any kind of stress. The wind blew hard making her hair fly every where as she once again took a deep breath taking in the fresh air.

She finally looked down and began talking to herself.

Shivani: What is the reason that I am here today? Sometimes I smile to myself and just wonder?. what is my purpose in this world? I mean pain is everywhere, in my hands, my head, and yet all I think about is jokes all day. I wonder if I am meant to be here with such great people amongst me. Do I really deserve this god? I mean today I wasn't even trying to do anything stupid, I went just for fresh air; to look at the sun going down and for my own peace of mind. Then suddenly I slip, something that I totally did not call for. Why does that even happen?.am I that clumsy? (she laughs gently) I wonder why I am still alive, why couldn't I just come up there with you God? All I feel down here is pain; everything is associated with pain. Whether it is a disease, or whether is just love. This is why I want to get out of here; I wanna go somewhere very far, where I don't have to hide things from my loved ones; or run into people I don't want to run into. Maybe it is time that I left, I mean mom and dad will obviously object with this idea, but it is the only way. Right? (talking to god) Hello mein aap se pooch rahi hoon. (laughs again) Mein bhi na?.talking to myself.

(music ends)

Finally, Shivani took her blanket and walked towards the huge swings; there she laid gently on it falling asleep.

NJ, USA

Wahida and Maryam still stood there thinking where the name Virani sounded so familiar from. Finally Wahida gave up and took out a phone card.

Wahida-Here (hands it to Maryam) take this card and lets call the Clinic in Mumbai.

Maryam-And do what?

Wahida-Ask them the first name and ask them about enrolling Kt of course.

Maryam-Well they do have a 24 hours clinic line, maybe we can call and ask for more info about this doctor.

Maryam finally went into her purse and took out the clinic's number and then quickly dialed the numbers; the phone finally began to ring.

The Clinic

There were two crazy secretaries working; it was about 3:00 in the morning; both popped their music box really loud and were listening to their music keeping themselves busy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzr7QRA2Tyk&feature=related). One secretary had gone for a bathroom break while the other left the room just for a few seconds and the phone began to ring.

Secretary 1: Pari, phone lo na! Its ringing??pick it up.

Secretary 2 (Pari)- Roshu dammit, I'm still in the bathroom doing my business?.why don't you pick up the phone?

The phone kept on ringing while Maryam kept waiting until someone from the other side picked it up.

Roshu-God Pari, you are so frickin annoying!!!! All the time in the bathroom at this time!!!!

Roshini quickly ran to into the room, as her long hair dragged along with her; the blue scarf she had dragged on the floor as she ran as fast as she can to receive the phone; first she turned off the music...and then picked up the phone.

Roshini breathing hard- Hello Dr. Virani's office I am Roshini how may I help you?

Maryam-Hello Roshini, I am Doctor Maryam from the US, and I am calling to ask if I can admit a patient for Dr. Virani.

Roshini-Admit? Is the patient already in India, or is she arriving for the check ups? (roshini quickly grabbed a pen and was ready to write any information down)

Maryam-Yes, actually this patient's name is Kt Basu, she had a case of DID and she is permanently moving to Mumbai, in 2 days. I was her doctor here and now she will need one there.

Roshini-Ok, and is this all?

Maryam-Yes in those terms this is all.

Roshini-But I would like for you to know that this clinic does not open yet?Dr. Virani is a new Pyschologist in Mumbai?.and she hasn't exactly opened her Clinic yet?.we are still waiting for her call.

Maryam-is there any other doctor for this special diagnosis in Mumbai?

Roshini-uhhhh no?..(bites her lips feeling bad) any other doctors of this disorder are far?.out of Mumbai.

Maryam disappointed-thank you.

Roshini-Any more questions Dr.?

Maryam-Uh yea can I know the first name to this Doctor Virani?

Roshini-yea her name is (hears the dial tone) hello? HELLO? Lagta hai cut ho gaya.

NJ, USA

Maryam-Shit!! Card is finished!!

Wahida-What? The minutes are over?

Maryam-yes, speaking of its timing?.oh well?.its okay I guess I can just go on the computer and recheck to know her full name?.maybe I missed it.

Wahida-Sounds like a good plan.

Maryam sighs-I can't believe Kt is going in two days?.I am extremely worried about her! I mean we can't let her go alone like this?no one knows?.

Wahida-Do you think we should let Laksh know?.I mean if he knows he can some how handle it.

Maryam-I don't know?.should we?

Both looked at each other worried about Kt.

I know that this is very short....but I will update a lot....I hope u all like this update i tried my best to make it good....even though i think it sucks.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 28 December 2008 at 9:22pm

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 28 December 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
reserved

Kiran1018

Goldie

Kiran1018

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hey

gosh it felt like foreve since u updated.....wow this update was really nice....not much happened but it was really nicely written....i just cant wait to find out the suspense.

one thing i really like about your fan fic and one thing that makes urs different from all the others is that though this is fan fic about laksh an kt, it also gives importance to other characters too....i just cant wait till the family finds out about shivani and i just cant wait till rohan and shivani romance starts.

also another mystery is who is kt's doctor gonna be?...........u know after kt moves to mumbai, i m gonna miss maryam and wahida's character.

i just cant wait for you to update again...and i hope this time the update is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer than this one.....keep writing!!!!!!!

karanmandira

karanmandira

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
bullshit. no nandini, no parth no karan no bhoomi no manthan. wht the hell. blady indians

vid_hurry

vid_hurry

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
It was greatClap
Though not much happened, it was well written. Still the great thing is that you at least continuedSmile

I hope shivani doesn't want to end her life, the way she was talking. I want wahida and maryam to tell laksh about kt, this way there'll be at least 1 person to handle her. I'm still wondering who the doctor could be...

Plz continue soon and don't keep us waiting for too longSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top