Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 60

loyalkashion

loyalkashion

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
awesome part
pretty scary how there are like 3 people in kt
please update soon
i think the doctor is pari or archita guys
thanx for pm
update soon
please pm when u update
thanx
xoxo
Gursimer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 57)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kiran1018

Goldie

Kiran1018

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hey

thanks for the wonderful update.....it was nice to know more indept of the suspense of kt's personality disorder...i was really quite interested while reading....all the information i was just trying to soak it all in.

you know...i just loved the way you tied in all the 3 personalities....firstly, when i read about all three girls...i m like what?....how is this sakshi and lina related to kt?.....i understand y radha...infact when you wrote a little girl crying...i guessed it might be radha.....but later as i kept reading...i loved maryam's explnation of kt's different shades of personality relate to each of the three girls....that was very creative.

also another aspect of this part i really really like is the fact that even though the mystery behind kt is out.....i mean about her multiple personality disorder, there is still a mystery left as to what really happened when radha was murdered....so it still keeps the readers wanting for more.

so hopefully u will write soon again.

take care

angel00

Goldie

angel00

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged
omg.
that was fantastic (:
pretty weird having 3 personailties in kt ?
but it's reallly intresting sooo
keep up the wonderful work
nd please please continue soon :)
luv u nd ur ff.
ur fan kiran (L)

Edited by angel00 - 22 November 2008 at 7:43am

Radhakrishna123

IF-Rockerz

Radhakrishna123

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
it is really nice partClap
poor kt hope she gets better and so does shivaniCry
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonTongue

aishu_fan

IF-Dazzler

aishu_fan

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
OMGGGGG!!!shiviiii!!Im so soosososoossosoososos sorry for the late comment!u have noo idea how busy ive been!!! god so may things have been happening and i cant veen think stragiht!! anywhooo omg ur too good!!tht sooo freaky 2 no 3! presoalities! u no tht remind of ht emovie sybil,she had 16 or 18 ppl inside her cuz her mom trotured her like  freak when she was littlle...soooo sad!!
god the deatilas...and the analysis...it doesnt sound like some made up gibberish it sounded professionali duuno wat to say other htn ur too good!!ur my inspiration!!i need to go tdo my ff!!;(

Angelic_Pari

IF-Rockerz

Angelic_Pari

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BACHO..... Mummy Aunty Darra rahi hai.....LOL Wow yaar.... what an epi.....Clap hatts off to u;...... TongueClapClap You are amazing.......shivu....... mindblowing fantastic......out of this world and suppper supper hit......Big smile I just love reading ur ff...... it very unique..... then the others....Tongue 

Kt is in a very big mess......Ouch  poor herCry I feel sorry for her.... Hmmmmm i wonder who is this doctor virani???Confused Shivu..... i like the fact how you have included all of ur if friend in this fic......Big smile so sweetTongue wish there was Pari.....LOL    just love love love this fanfic...... ohhhh its very unique and splendid and mindblowing writting as well..... Clap by the way...... i think you have to speed up with the updates.... as i can't stay with out itBig smileEmbarrassed just kidding........ u can take ur time.......Tongue 

Wonderful work darling..... Big smileawsome.....Claphatts off to u.......Wink

micKTnlaksh

micKTnlaksh

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
That was fantastic! You are an extremely good writer!  I'll be eagerly waiting for the next part! SmileTongueTongue

sonikudi1

IF-Dazzler

sonikudi1

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Shivi di!!
Awesomee update! Sorry for the late reply!
Keep it up and continue soon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top