Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 60

kritambo

Groupbie

kritambo

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
this ff just resembles the characters they used to be. lkt my no not only mine but  ours lkt. it really sad and dissappointing they did not reunite actually in the serialCry.Cry but it is a great pleasure to read you people's ff. so thankyou veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchSmile i must say you should write a book based on them.you all are great writers.Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! (Page 55)" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritambo

Groupbie

kritambo

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
this ff just resembles the characters they used to be. lkt my no not only mine but  ours lkt. it really sad and dissappointing they did not reunite actually in the serialCry.Cry but it is a great pleasure to read you people's ff. so thankyou veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchSmile i must say you should write a book based on them.you all are great writers.Clap

kritambo

Groupbie

kritambo

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
sorry for posting double.

kritambo

Groupbie

kritambo

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
sorry did not want to post here . can any one tell me how do i delete the posts?????Confused

kritambo

Groupbie

kritambo

Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
only want to post my replywhich is doneSmile. can anyone tell how do i delete the other unnecessary posts. don't want to waste this forum. please mods.can you delete the ohers. pleaseeeeee helpppppppppp.ConfusedCry

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
its k u did it by accident....and thanks for the compliment....thanks for enjoyin my ff.....if u want to continue i will pm u everytime i update.

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Hey Shivi!!!  Im so sorry ive been rly busy with midterms and essays and projects and stuff!! But now I finally have time to comment and u can finally continue cuz im like dying for ur next update.  I realized tht I didn't comment on update 22 either so im gonna comment on tht first.   Here it goes

Comment on Part 22

Haha tulsi is so funny!  Mihir dying his white hair! Lol good one shivi!  Yeh ghar ki bahus tho kitni funny hai! Dude u made their relationship so awesome! I love the way they create mischief! Poor nakul…..

Haha me zinu and shivi torturing prerna! Bechare prerna aur nakul! I love being naughty like tht! I love rohan's introduction to the family. Pari!! Haha lmao she called him jiju! Rahul jeeju so Rohan jeeju ho gaya haha nice save!

OMG!  THE SONG! **GASPS** It was so beautiful! So creative! Tht was so HOT! Nakul and Prerna  were SO cute!! Hiding behind her mom………awwwwwwww. And omg me and pari were playing catch with laksh? I got to touch the ball tht laksh touched? **swooning**  Wow I loved how everyone had their own little kahani going on…. So sweet… laksh  remembering kt…This  kt has GOT to come to India soon Shivi!!!  I'm dying to see wut happens then.

Whoa!! What an ending!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk CONGRATULATIONS NAKUL AND PRERNA!!! AAAAAAAA thts so exciting!!! Tht is such a perfect ending! Awesome work again Shivi!

indigal07

Goldie

indigal07

Posted: 07 November 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Now for the next comment........

Comment on Part 23

ShockedOMG! Shivi!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  OMG Shivi slipped from the cliff omg!! AAAAAAAA!!! (speaking of cliffs yaar, kya cliff hanger hai!)  Yeh Rohan kaha hai? Koi bachao meri behen ko!  Actually um, koi nai, Rohan!!!!  Rohan where r u dude?!!  Save my sis!! Save ur love!!!  Wow Shivi! Now u HAVE to continue soon!!! Time permitting of course.  Omg I cant wait to find out what happens with my di!! She better be ok!!

Alright sry about tht, I stared from the ending cuz I was in total shock!...evidently'ok so now frm the beginning'  Whoa Kt! Im DYING to know who tht other personality is! Could it be the guy who killed her sister? Omg im scared! Yeh wahida bhi na! uff maryam was so close yaar! Chalo koi baat nai but im wonderin how maryam will get her info in 2 days? Will she have to go to india too with kt? Oh wait shes a doc and might not have time'.hmmmmmConfused

Awww Nandani B is so sweet. Yay for Nakul and prerna!! Omg whn u wrote 2 engagements I was like haila how did they find out bout laksh and kt but then it turned out to be bhoomi and rahul lolLOL

Wow me and zinu got to push u!! Wooohooo! Yea Zinu high five yaar!!!  Great job! What shall we do nxt time huh? Im curious'WinkLOL

Yay Laksh FINALLY called! Hopefully kt is herself! Come on Shivi such an interesting ending! Oh and btw I love how the scene kept switching between shivi and laksh! It was awesome! Once again, ever thought bout directing a show?Big smile

Edited by indigal07 - 07 November 2008 at 6:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top